Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a bit of a disaster, small engine bay fire has near destroyed my wiring loom.

Have rung around the wreckers to find a replacement GU or late GQ loom with no luck, seems if I want a loom I need to buy a complete conversion kit if I want the loom.

So I put it out there if anyone one has a early GU or late GQ TD42 Troll wreck willing to pull it out I will be interested.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,314 Posts
You can mail [email protected] if you interested

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mate I'm a bit suspicious here, we have known of people with no previous account to try and sell bits to members, I certainly hope your not one of those.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,314 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
46,314 Posts
I buy a lot of stuff from him that why i refer you to him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK, cool, just a strange first post and we have been having over 100 spam attacks a month recently so we are wary. How about you go to the new members section and introduce yoursel to our members and tell us a bit about yourself and your Patrol.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Thanks for the offer, been away since posting this and luckily found a wreak where I was working.

Made the old boy a offer a brought a rolled Troll, now to get it home.
GSM, where are you located and what sort of stuff won't you be using. The young bloke at work has just acquired an early ZD GU to do a TD conversion and has no idea what he needs or how to really go about it but needs everything so I've told him not to rush and and buy a standalone engine like he was going to do. He has started the build with buying a worn out 22G turbo before he even got the car so it's not going to end well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts