Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr G60
890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Amayama Trading - Genuine Parts for Japan Used Imports - Amayama Trading

Any of you ever use this place for parts? A lot of Cruiser guys in the US use them and have good results. I placed an order last night so will see myself.

Awhile back I had issues with the steel injection lines from IP to injectors. The lines being corroded inside and rust getting into my injectors. Got a used set, basically same problem. At the time I was told these lines from Nissan were very very expensive, like $500-1,000 for the set. Well, that info seems way wrong. I bought all new injection lines last night at Amayama for about $25/each. Goes to show, do your own searching for parts.

Oh ya, they show the IP as available too, for the SD33T, new from Nissan. About $4k!!! And a complete bare engine too, sit down here it comes....$8000!! And this is all in USD.

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
1,167 Posts
Always nice to know there are other places to look for parts! Thanks man

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
All the time.
I always cross reference my part searches here prior to ordering with Amayama though, this site has the fisch drawings as well as date splits.
https://partsouq.com/en/catalog/nissan
On here Patrol is for MQ/K and Safari is for GQ.

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
10,990 Posts
It is very interesting to see what parts are still available for older patrols. I've never ordered through amayama but I have looked up lots of parts and have been tempted to grab a couple of NOS turbo stickers.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I used Amayama Trading to get the left and right quarter glass rubbers for my Nissan, they kept me well informed on the order and were more than helpful.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
33 Posts
I used Amayama many times. They are very helpful. Parcels I usually get after one week (from Japan to Poland). Postage is quite cheap. They use Japan Post. 1-2 kg pack costs about 20$.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts