Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But when a leader is killing people and booting people off their farms they own cause they are white, its 100% dilligaf.

This will do nothing but ramp up the cost of oil. Noting it was the USA that said 'we need to attack'.... Imagine that.

The UN Security Council has unanimously passed a vote calling for "all necessary measures" against forces loyal to Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi.

The vote - 10-0, with five abstentions, including Russia and China - will allow foreign enforcement of a no-fly zone over Libya and ground Colonel Gaddafi's air force, reportedly as early as today.

Jubilant insurgents at the rebel stronghold of Benghazi greeted the news with cheers, singing and gunfire.

Advertisement: Story continues below The BBC reports that attacks on forces loyal to Colonel Gaddafi by the British and French air forces could begin within hours of the UN passing resolution 1973/2011, with anti-aircraft defences the likely first targets.

While the US was not expected to be involved in first attacks, the BBC said: "British and French are likely to get logistical backup from Arab allies."

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
Got an email a while ago which contained the following info:-

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the
largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION
barrels. On August 8, 2005 President Bush mandated its extraction. In three
and a half years of high oil prices none has been extracted. With this
motherload of oil why are we still fighting over off-shore drilling?

They reported this stunning news: We have more oil inside our borders, than
all the other proven reserves on earth.. Here are the official estimates:
- 8-times as much oil as Saudi Arabia
- 18-times as much oil as Iraq
- 21-times as much oil as Kuwait
- 22-times as much oil as Iran
- 500-times as much oil as Yemen
- and it's all right here in the Western United States .

HOW can this BE? HOW can we NOT BE extracting this? Because the
environmentalists and others have blocked all efforts to help America become
independent of foreign oil! Again, we are letting a small group of people
dictate our lives and our economy......WHY?

James Bartis, lead researcher with the study says we've got more oil in this
very compact area than the entire Middle East -more than 2 TRILLION barrels
untapped. That's more than all the proven oil reserves of crude oil in the
world today, reports The Denver Post .

Don't think 'OPEC' will drop its price - even with this find? Think again!
It's all about the competitive marketplace, - it has to. Think OPEC just
might be funding the environmentalists?

By the way...this is all true.
GOOGLE it, or follow this link. .
http://www.usgs.gov/newsroom/article..asp?ID=1911

Haven't bothered to check it out myself. There is far too much compelling trivia in my life to leave me time for mighty issues.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got an email a while ago which contained the following info:-

Stansberry Report Online - 4/20/2006

Hidden 1,000 feet beneath the surface of the Rocky Mountains lies the
largest untapped oil reserve in the world. It is more than 2 TRILLION
barrels. .
If a post ever starts with "I got an email" check snopes.
snopes.com - Home of manure: Bakken Formation

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
If history is any judge, the UN will screw this up too and turn it into a massacre just like Ruanda and Bosnia to name a few.

They start off with the best of intentions then cripple the good people they send in with rules of engagement that make them powerless, or conversely be lead by the US military and go in late and bomb the country next door.

Edit, This rumour of the oil fields of the US has been around for a long time, I have no doubt that there is some truth in it, especially if you mentioned Alaska in the same sentence. The Yanks are not stupid, they are going to use everyone else's oil before they start on theirs, makes good business sense and I hope and trust we are doing something similar.

·
Registered
nissan
21,635 Posts
How true truckster. As I said, I didn't have the inclination to check it out...probably knew instinctively.

BTW. I use 'Truth or Fiction' to do these checks (when I can be bothered) is 'Snopes' better?
Sorry for the laziness, could check it out myself but am trying to work out what to get for dinner and how much booze I need to buy. That's the rest of the afternoon taken care of. Smokes are OK.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,225 Posts
I think it was on Q&A, Julia Gillard did not dismiss the fact that herself and Hilary Clinton discussed, considered and did not dismiss the idea of giving arms to the rebels! Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Vietnam, etc all over again.

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
Well the US are hypocrites. I wonder how many native americans they slaughtered in their fight for their independance and their own country??

Moral high horse now because they can over whelm a country "and tell them to be good"

The more we interfere with things, the more we **** things up for ourselves. Let them sort themselves out.

Oh yes silly me, I forgot about oil....

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think it was on Q&A, Julia Gillard did not dismiss the fact that herself and Hilary Clinton discussed, considered and did not dismiss the idea of giving arms to the rebels! Afghanistan, Pakistan, Sudan, Vietnam, etc all over again.
sad thing is US economy relies on war to keep going... so with their economy in the ****, how better to resurge it than **** everything up again then run with their tails between their legs again.

·
Registered
nissan
400 Posts
Yep, the Yanks will never learn. It was them who initially armed and trained the Taliban to act as a resistance force against the Russians in Afghanistan. Now look at the **** they are in with them.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The USA couldnt wait... bet they were already aiming before the UN said go for it.. they were readign out the names and countries of people running the campaign, every single one was from USA!

That Abuma of USA said with saliva dribbing down his chin - "We will put someone in charge soon as we can"

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
1,610 Posts
What makes me laugh is Joolia demanded the UN enforce a no fly zone .. then 4 days later said she would offer no help to enforce it lol ... good ole labor.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LittleJohn said:
he's got the best schit in the world, and obama sama wants it... for free

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
So wonder if this will bring out his mustard gas stores..

"The sixth son of Muammar Gaddafi has reportedly been killed in a suicide air mission on his barracks in Tripoli.

Khamis, 27, who runs the feared Khamis Brigade that has been prominent in its role of attacking rebel-held areas, is said to have died on Saturday night, according to media reports.

According to reports on Algerian TV, a Libyan air force pilot crashed his jet into the Bab al-Aziziya compound in Tripoli in a kamikaze attack.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts