Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Previously known as twodiffs
1991 GQ Safari.
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone on here successfully bought stuff from amazon.com in the states?

I've just registered and am trying to buy a Gopro charger from them but i'm having trouble getting my delivery address accepted. It may be that the seller doesn't ship internationally...this is the item.

Amazon.com : HQRP Car Charger / 12V DC Adapter for GoPro HERO3 / HERO 3 Black / Silver / White Edition CHDHX-301 / CHDHN-301 / CHDHE-301 Action Camera Camcorder plus HQRP Coaster : Camera Power Adapters : Camera & Photo

I really want to get a couple of purchases behind me before I buy a Coleman white spirit dual burner stove from them.

Hopefully someone on here can give a few tips etc.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,231 Posts
I bought from them (USA) direct a couple years ago, but I think they've prevented international orders now, so you might have to use a freight forwarder like Ron1n said. However I received my goods within 3 days, so that was pretty good.

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
I'v bought heaps from them, amazon shop itself delivers here, alot of the other's dont. I got my coleman powerhouse dual through them and annually get a box of K&N filters for the Q. Never had any drama's with them and postage is roughly 10 days.

·
Gone Fishing
NISSAN 1989 GQ PATROL
6,203 Posts
Click on the sellers name to see if they ship outside U.S. alot do.

·
Registered
5,843 Posts
They're a pain. They'll ship some things to us without issue but others they won't. It's bloody stupid.

·
1991 GQ Safari.
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Click on the sellers name to see if they ship outside U.S. alot do.
It appears he does, under Asia NZ is listed as well as Aust etc.

·
1991 GQ Safari.
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks heyhey & Ron1n, i'll work through it...maybe since i've just signed up my account needs a day or so to initiate?.

·
Registered
nissan
1,339 Posts
So bloody annoying when you don't know if it'll ship to Australia until halfway through the checkout process.

Also, if you're willing to give a no-name a crack, check out the BRS-8 multi fuel stoves, I got one recently, and it's a ripper. Had been planning on saving up for a brand name one, but $60 vs $200+, I caved and it's a winner :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts