Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
And if I chub up on the 20th of March the earth tilts on its axis by 0 degrees thus offsetting nothing and all the mango's in Iceland will fall off the trees.

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
i think that bloke is a bit of a scare mongerer, that map of the solar system is way off scale thus throwing out all of his alignment theory

here is a prediction, somewhere in the world within the next 2 weeks there will be an earthquake of 7.5 or greater. i can guarentee this as statisticly speaking the eath has a large earthquake atleast every few weeks

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
ITS A FORD NOT A NISSAN said:
i think that bloke is a bit of a scare mongerer,
I hope your right.
But apparently that Ken Ring dude in Unzud has done well so far :( he said on the 18-20th there'll be another.

here is a prediction, somewhere in the world within the next 2 weeks there will be an earthquake of 7.5 or greater
Agree. Just hope it isnt in Japan or UnZud..

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On the evening of the Japan quake, one of my daughters, who also lives on the Sunny Coast, rang to say her next door neighbour and several others in her street were packing up their cars because the TV said a Tsunami was coming and would hit at whatever time and they were heading for the hills!

She then got a call from one of her friends saying the same thing in a panicky voice telling her to get out immediately, she then rang me, I told her not too panic until I did and I wasn't because PNG and the GBR were strategically placed. All of this put my 12 year old grand daughter into a major panic spin, she was in tears the whole box and dice.

It is amazing how some people can react to sensationalised reporting, I suppose I better not tell her neighbours about the one I posted below.:rolleyes:

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
i think that bloke is a bit of a scare mongerer, that map of the solar system is way off scale thus throwing out all of his alignment theory

here is a prediction, somewhere in the world within the next 2 weeks there will be an earthquake of 7.5 or greater. i can guarentee this as statisticly speaking the eath has a large earthquake atleast every few weeks
Your close!!
Vanuatu Earthquake measures 6.5

·
Registered
nissan patrol
405 Posts
20th march is when earth is closest to sun, looking back thru history natural disasters always happen when earth is close to sun, cyclone tracy for instance, and 2 weeks either side of this date we can expect alot natural disasters, doesnt sound too good but worst is yet to come :(

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK, I'm right for the end of civilisation as we know it tonight, bought a case of Sol and a trusty bottle of JD, by the time it happens, I won't care!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts