Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally decided after many years to move on from my navara and into a patrol. After reading multiple threads on here( getting very confused) I have just bought a very clean 05 gu and is a clean slate as it has no mods as of yet. I'm looking forward to this long and slow build with all the info on this forum, do i go to mike vine, what suspension lift do i get... Its endless..just wanted to say its a great site, great amount of info(confusing as hell) and look forward to getting some input before I make mistakes rather than after!!
Cheers,,

·
Pass the Popcorn
Nissan Datsun Patrol
6,576 Posts
Welcome mate! I might pay to spend some time to just read everything before doing anything! I now when I found this place I spent a good 6-12 months reading up on everything first before I was confident to do anything but the basic mods!

The google search bar, top left, under the forum name is a great place to start.

·
Registered
Nissan
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, Its a 2005 GU ST TD wagon, yes i have a lot of reading to do and am going to take my time sorting out which mods and how to do them....this is a awesome site with endless info. Just interested Why no Mike Vine?

·
Registered
nissan
2,406 Posts
He butchered a mates car and charged a ridiculous fee for the privilege. He might be good with petrols but diesels are a different kettle of fish. There are some other threads on here where others have been unimpressed too.

·
Registered
Nissan patrol gq
751 Posts
He butchered a mates car and charged a ridiculous fee for the privilege. He might be good with petrols but diesels are a different kettle of fish. There are some other threads on here where others have been unimpressed too.
Couldn't agree more with this statement. He charges like a wounded bull & his work that he did for me was crap.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Welcome aboard mate!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts