Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changes in circumstances mean changes in vehicles.

I have a fair idea of what my car is worth but I'm interested in your view. What price should I ask?

1994 GQ TD42 with a high flow HT18, Speedflow fittings to turbo, Cross Country top mount, custom 4" airbox with panel filter, very recently dyno tuned with 98 rwkw, 2" lift, 2" body lift, FAT tube bar, Lightforce spotties, aluminium roof rack (3/4 trade style), 3" exhaust, 33" muddies, Pioneer CD player, serviced consistently since new, rock sliders included but not painted, 328,000 km on the odo. Roof lights and awning not included.

Car before roof rack modifications and bonnet scoop.

Car as it is now.

Engine Bay.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,149 Posts
8k if you want to sell quick

·
Every dog has his day
2005 TD42 GUIV
18,471 Posts
In WA I reckon you'd get 12 for it, looks very straight and well loved.

I got $8500 for my wife's 88 Maverick, was in good nick but not quite as good as yours and no turbo, just a natural TD42 and with 415k on it.

I have no idea how this compares to eastern states pricing though. Lots of people from here buy newer cars over East, fly over there to collect, drive them home and it's still cheaper.

That's a lovely looking car Sparkys, I really hope you're selling it willingly, not because you have to.

Reactions: Sparkys

·
Registered
nissan
97 Posts
I just recently sold my 92 mav that had 280k on the clock with same turbo set up as yours less intercooler, had winch, drawers, duel batts, snorkel, roof racks etc for 12k and had a heap of calls. Put it on gumtree at 12 on a Sunday was sold 2 hours later. I'm in perth. I'd think you should get 10 all day long

·
Registered
nissan
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Leethal this is the car I said I'd never sell.

I have a potential change in employment that leaves me a bit shorthanded so I'm exploring all options. I'd rather keep it and I don't have to sell it immediately.

Thanks for the pricing all.

Neixian, PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts