Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
;)has anyone got any photos or tips for setting up a gu trayback for camping?--it currently has a alloy tray on it--i am thinking false floor and bed on top ---canvas over it all--any info greatly appreciated--dont want to spend large amounts of $$$$$

·
Registered
90 Posts
There's heaps of posts on member's setups, use the search function in Member's Vehicles section. Browse through that for a few hours, form some ideas and go for it.

·
Registered
750 Posts
have a look at hackisack s ute in the members section, he has a great setup with a false floors with drawers

if you ran the false floors all the way too front you could easily have a double mattress on there with
a decent amount of head room,

hope that helps

·
Registered
Nissan
461 Posts
have a look at hackisack s ute in the members section, he has a great setup with a false floors with drawers

if you ran the false floors all the way too front you could easily have a double mattress on there with
a decent amount of head room,

hope that helps
I have a double mattress in the back of mine laying sideways. I'm 170cm tall and with the fly screens down at night i dont touch the sides. works great for me and the wife but if you were taller it might be a bit tight.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts