Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Patrol Y60 GR from Spain
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find a 2nd hand Air Con under dash unit, My most recent Patrol only has heat and room temp air. I have scoured Partsouq to find out I need a box that holds the evaporator( which I can buy a new one from AU). The box is no longer available so I am hoping someone has the means to sell me one from a resting Patrol !

In my last Patrol I removed entire unit and replaced with a Vintage Air aftermarket retrofit and do not wish to do that again. :)
Cheers

·
Registered
nissan gq
2,188 Posts
I am trying to find a 2nd hand Air Con under dash unit, My most recent Patrol only has heat and room temp air. I have scoured Partsouq to find out I need a box that holds the evaporator( which I can buy a new one from AU). The box is no longer available so I am hoping someone has the means to sell me one from a resting Patrol !

In my last Patrol I removed entire unit and replaced with a Vintage Air aftermarket retrofit and do not wish to do that again. :)
Cheers
I have some "resting" parts from a GQ,/Y60,I will check for the cooling unit casing,most important question,-- left or right drive ? they are different,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts