Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,226 Posts
Im pretty sure there have already been multiple threads on those.

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
Jeez, I was gunna say "just another double din, try the search button" but this one is a little different.

Comes with the harness adapters, admittedly they are less than $30 at Alberts or Supercheap and has 128 of Ram which is more than many.

However, the biggest difference with this one is the styling with the vertical buttons. looks a tad more "factory" than most of the others.

It is about $150 more than most of the Chinee Ones tho

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did read that thread JohnH, but this was a little different. More ram etc.
just wondering, am going over Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia soon. So just getting ideas.

cheers.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,351 Posts
I did read that thread JohnH, but this was a little different. More ram etc.
just wondering, am going over Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia soon. So just getting ideas.

cheers.
Yep your right about the upgrades. Im in singapore now and lived in asia for 18 years thought to the end of 2010. I dont think you will find a purpose built unit like this here and if you do warranty and support would be an issue but you can try Sim Lim Square in Singapore.
Sim Lim Square

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks John H, I have been there a few times. The bottom few flours are a bit questionable but my son has bought quite a bit of computer stuff from a guy on the top floor and all good so far. been doing it for a number of years.

Shane.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts