Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
161 - 180 of 214 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,785 Posts
Been there.:cry:
I have still got some 405gn rem projectiles and some 350gn Sierra and Hornady handloads (very staunch) and a Lee handloader sitting here gathering dust.

·
Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,175 Posts

·
Registered
nissan gq
3,126 Posts
Been there.:cry:
I have still got some 405gn rem projectiles and some 350gn Sierra and Hornady handloads (very staunch) and a Lee handloader sitting here gathering dust.
Couldn't have that in C.P.W.A..you can only have components compatible with your licenced firearms and all must be stored in a locked container,so once I pour molten lead into a mould,that is a regulated item,and it better be a casting compatible with something I own.Then I must lock it up,lest it commits an offense. :poop:.

·
Registered
nissan
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
I had a great few days, got some awesome footage and ended up with 5 deer for the freezer.

Here is a vid for those of you who love to hunt.

I have footage of another 6 stags. The weather was awesome and the quad performed flawlessly. Even took my son and missus for a 15km trip on quad around the properry.

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan gq
3,126 Posts
I had a great few days, got some awesome footage and ended up with 5 deer for the freezer.

Here is a vid for those of you who love to hunt.

I have footage of another 6 stags. The weather was awesome and the quad performed flawlessly. Even took my son and missus for a 15km trip on quad around the properry.
Nice stalk,why no shot ? Ah,you didn't have the 45/70 😀

·
Registered
nissan
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·

·
Registered
nissan
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #173 ·
Have a look at the size of these antlers.

·
Registered
nissan
920 Posts
Had pigs walk into our campsite one evening. Sow and piglet first then an hour later another sow. Bloody bizarre. We were just sitting around the fire talking when they wandered up. Came to within 5m of us. Got it on video just to prove to ourselves that it actually happened and it wasn’t the beers. All were appropriately dealt with.

·
Registered
GQ 1992 TD42 NA lwb
1,486 Posts
Had pigs walk into our campsite one evening. Sow and piglet first then an hour later another sow. Bloody bizarre. We were just sitting around the fire talking when they wandered up. Came to within 5m of us. Got it on video just to prove to ourselves that it actually happened and it wasn’t the beers. All were appropriately dealt with.
Shots are abit average if i may point out without offending, hopefully the buggers didn't suffer too much before you got a headshot in..

·
Registered
nissan
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Shot another 4 last night for the coolroom. Left the .223 at home and used the 22-250.

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #178 ·
I'm heading back to Jindabyne for the long weekend, the freezer is empty again.
There has been a good dumping of snow around Canberra so I hope Jindabyne still has some next weekend.
Anyone else getting away for a hunt?

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,785 Posts
Enjoy mate..
You taking the old fella again?

·
Registered
nissan
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
Not this time, taking the missus and young fella. One of my mates is also tagging along with his missus and young fella.
The old man has been a bit worn out lately, his heart is slowing down so he gets knocked up easily and takes a while to recover.

161 - 180 of 214 Posts