Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in southport qld that can look at a patrol for me. Its a 98 gu at a caryard there? Hopefully will be the new bus. I wont be back for 3 weeks but if someone thinks its ok I will put a holding deposit on it and they will hold it until I get there to have a look over it. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
nissan
1,335 Posts
I can have a sticky at it for you but I'm really paranoid about how the condition of it is in my eyes compared to what you think.

Cheers Wayne

·
Registered
nissan
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can have a sticky at it for you but I'm really paranoid about how the condition of it is in my eyes compared to what you think.

Cheers Wayne
that would be awesome if you could. Its a 98 series 1 so not expecting the worlds best. Just looking for a Ti auto to put my eng/box combo in. So not really concerned if I only get a few months out of the 4.5. It fairly low kms for age and looks pretty good in the pics but would luv if you could cast a quik eye over it and if possible take it for a flog around the block. Mainly concerned its not rusty chassis., bent diffs, leaky or rusty sunroof or beachy. I can throw $100 holding deposit on it and he will hold it until I get there to have a look if you think its half ok. Not concerened if I throw away the 100 when I get there if its crap but dont want to have to drag my caravan mrs and kids in if its a crapper. I will shoot you a pm with my number etc. Let me know what your favourite drop is and I will fix you up for your time etc. Thanks heaps,very much appreciated Wayne. Shano.

·
Registered
nissan
1,335 Posts
Hi PB. Went their this morning and of course the bloody thing sold yesty arvo so didn't even get to eyeball it!
Sorry about that.

·
Registered
nissan
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not to worry. Thanks heaps for that. Sorry for the waste of your time idiot salesman should of let me know so I could let you know. Shoot me some details and I will shoot ya some beer money.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts