·
Rogue
20,643 Posts
There are a heap of DANGER signs out the front
Address is 1311 Neaves Rd, Bullsbrook WA

·
Previously known as twodiffs
3,667 Posts
I would like to use Google on this...it's relevant to you guys but the lat and long don't work for me.

Latitude 26 14 45 S Longitude 111 04 21

If no one can find it then i'll give you a clue :p

·
Registered
279 Posts
There is live firing range for both RAAF and RSAF. Not always being used but is out of bound. There should be some sign there to tell you where to go.

There isn't much, except at the end there is a sand hill to climb. Pretty boring.

·
Rogue
20,643 Posts
I would like to use Google on this...it's relevant to you guys but the lat and long don't work for me.

Latitude 26 14 45 S Longitude 111 04 21

If no one can find it then i'll give you a clue :p
What?
If you put the following into google, you don't get a boomerang shaped object?
31°38'55.55"S, 115°54'58.59"E

I can't find anything at
26°14'45"S, 111°04'21"E <= Assuming E, I tried W and got nothing even close to land.
http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&q=26°14'45"S, 111°04'21"E&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

·
Banned
616 Posts
Im over my broadband plan and on dial up speed for another 16 days (groan).
Cant look at Google Earth just now but I been thinking about it.
It wont be Pierce. Theres a block out there that is full of 100's of large industrial gas cylinders. Danger signs on the road out the front of that place. That what Y'all talk'n bout ?

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im over my broadband plan and on dial up speed for another 16 days (groan).
Cant look at Google Earth just now but I been thinking about it.
It wont be Pierce. Theres a block out there that is full of 100's of large industrial gas cylinders. Danger signs on the road out the front of that place. That what Y'all talk'n bout ?
where is that???

·
Previously known as twodiffs
3,667 Posts

·
Banned
616 Posts
I am not a Perth local but had the Ellenbrook PoolWerx franchise for the past three years. Covered Ellenbrook and Bullsbrook mainly so thought I might be able to help out.
I got no idea mate. Never seen that before. Your right. it's interesting, has a defence kinda look to it though dosn't it.
Cant remember the name of the gas cylinder place but its just off neaves on one of the right handers that run back towards Bullsbrook.

·
Banned
616 Posts
Need to log and can't do it for an hour or two but i'll take a look and post it here mate.
Its on one of the main roads back through to Bullsbrook up there behind Pierce. Left side heading back towards BB.
Cant miss it. big padoch full of cylinders

1 - 20 of 45 Posts