Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

Anyone in WA know what this place is??

4K views 44 replies 13 participants last post by  nethergate 
#1 ·
google earth

Lat 31°38'55.55"S

long 115°54'58.59"E

looks interesting, might go for a drive and have a look :)

#6 ·
I would like to use Google on this...it's relevant to you guys but the lat and long don't work for me.

Latitude 26 14 45 S Longitude 111 04 21

If no one can find it then i'll give you a clue :p

#8 ·
#7 ·
There is live firing range for both RAAF and RSAF. Not always being used but is out of bound. There should be some sign there to tell you where to go.

There isn't much, except at the end there is a sand hill to climb. Pretty boring.

#9 ·
Im over my broadband plan and on dial up speed for another 16 days (groan).
Cant look at Google Earth just now but I been thinking about it.
It wont be Pierce. Theres a block out there that is full of 100's of large industrial gas cylinders. Danger signs on the road out the front of that place. That what Y'all talk'n bout ?

#16 ·
I am not a Perth local but had the Ellenbrook PoolWerx franchise for the past three years. Covered Ellenbrook and Bullsbrook mainly so thought I might be able to help out.
I got no idea mate. Never seen that before. Your right. it's interesting, has a defence kinda look to it though dosn't it.
Cant remember the name of the gas cylinder place but its just off neaves on one of the right handers that run back towards Bullsbrook.

#18 ·
Need to log and can't do it for an hour or two but i'll take a look and post it here mate.
Its on one of the main roads back through to Bullsbrook up there behind Pierce. Left side heading back towards BB.
Cant miss it. big padoch full of cylinders

#23 ·
, Its near Pierce RAAf base in WA put it into Google Earth. Its exactly 9.43 km WSW of Pierce RAAF main runway intersection

#22 ·
Don't have to be a brain surgeon to work out its radio mast fields, military communications for Pierce and the navy, close to the onshore bombardment range for the Navy too.

#26 ·
i'll stand corrected on that, just had a look at the high res aerial photos in at nearmap.com, boomerang head looks like old tyres and lots of pock marks, practise aerial bombs??, and the three circles to the south with the pyramids in the centre, obviously landing site for Goa uld motherships.

I still reacon its military training area, wouldn't go snoopping around in there for quids/

#27 ·
I serviced the Pierce swimming pool bi weekly for a few years and can reliably inform you that beneath the pump room is a secret star gate facility.

NOTE: THIS IS A JOKE!
ASIO will probably be at my door inside an hour despite that being completely farsical. lol

#28 ·
I really dont have a clue, but its fun speculating, there'll be a burried gate there somewhere......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.