Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I happened to pull up today to be greeted with this Patrol and a door wide open.

About 5 seconds later Police appeared, searched it, locked it up, they claimed it was reported abandoned.

Just wondering if it looks familiar to anyone?

I was just hoping to make sure the rightful owner knows where it is, the cops didn't seem to care too much.

It was seen today 4pm Westside of Brisbane, Jindalee/Mt Ommaney area.

Cheers
Matt

·
Banned
2,050 Posts
Hi,

Nice 1st post ! Welcome to the forum. What we could do is have a number for each member on the back window, small so in such a case we would know it is a forum member and then be able to contact them. All of our cars can be numbered, in a certain font / colour. The longer they sit, the less there will be to collect. The number could be set up to work like a PM.

My thoughts B M

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
48,269 Posts
That's a good idea B M!
Just have PF101 or whatever & a lookup on here somewhere!
A lot of guy's are in smaller forum club groups and already have numbers, such as silver, gold, red, ST etc, I have "Gold #48" on my back window.

·
Registered
nissan
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I removed then plates as the owner or someone who knows them surely could tell me what the plate was, thus confirming I should tell them where it is.

FYI the plate is a QLD personalized plate, Black with Silver letters.

·
Registered
nissan
1,961 Posts
I removed then plates as the owner or someone who knows them surely could tell me what the plate was, thus confirming I should tell them where it is.

FYI the plate is a QLD personalized plate, Black with Silver letters.
Good work mate,
I cant think of anything worst than advertising the exact location of a broken down or abandoned car on a forum available for low lifes to read. It wouldnt be the first time.
Your going about it a smart way. :D

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Thats where I left it

not really but wish it was mine

·
Registered
Nissan
142 Posts
If it's stolen & abondoned, the owner would be pretty pleased to get it back in that condition, looks untouched.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
I'll have the wheels. Mine are scratched to chit! nah, all jokes aside there should me mire folk like you on this planet. Hope all turns out well for the owner... Unless it's an insurance job?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts