Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 ZD30 Di Patrol (The rare Gold one)
25,637 Posts
The dude lives in Mt Gravatt. Patrol still has its dents as of last week when I saw it last.

·
Registered
Nissan
2,879 Posts
That is an amazing pic truckster and I have seen itm many times now but have no idea where it actually happened, do you have any info on it?

Kids on 4WD club outings are entertaining, look at them there, totally seperated to the gravity of the situation, totally engulfed in their own world that has absolutley nothing to do with 4WDriving. LOL!

·
Registered
nissan
1,335 Posts
That is an amazing pic truckster and I have seen itm many times now but have no idea where it actually happened, do you have any info on it?

Kids on 4WD club outings are entertaining, look at them there, totally seperated to the gravity of the situation, totally engulfed in their own world that has absolutley nothing to do with 4WDriving. LOL!
Ive got a feeling its on the top end of moreton island.

I seen a hilux upto its roofrack in a similar creek, they somehow got it out with a front end loader.

Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
1,176 Posts
That guy in that first vid helped winch me out of a deep bog hole at scenic rim (with help from another guy he knew)

Still had same snorkel and dents from that trip :D

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
dude on Outers.. I think it was on Fraser several yrs back... He got done by the tide. Careful, he gets angry when you ask about it.... :lol:

·
Registered
Nissan
185 Posts
Pic has been around since approx 2001. I was told by a Ranger friend that 3 people went for a night yippy drive up Eli Creek. Of course got stuck, had to leave the vehicle and this was the outcome. There's another pic of an idiot who drove a 75 series ute right up the creek to the walkway bridge and completely sunk it. I remember he got caned by members then too.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
2,099 Posts
YouTube - nissan patrol with trailer attempting gunshot

Found this on another Nz forum. Aynone want to own up and tell the story? I bet the passenger crapped themselves. There is an easier track for trucks towing right behind the camera person.
AL

Why worry about other tracks?? That's why you go up there, for the adventure. If ya just have a look and think about it a bit, it's a piece of cake. Looks hard, easy as!

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Pic has been around since approx 2001. I was told by a Ranger friend that 3 people went for a night yippy drive up Eli Creek. Of course got stuck, had to leave the vehicle and this was the outcome. There's another pic of an idiot who drove a 75 series ute right up the creek to the walkway bridge and completely sunk it. I remember he got caned by members then too.
I never realised how much of a fukwit the bloke was until I went to Fraser and saw how far up there he went.

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts