Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anyone own 5.6 V8 Patrol yet ?

This the new Nissan Patrol 5.8 that everyone is going crazy about in more ways then one.

Is there anyone on here that has one or is in process of getting one or even maybe importing one to jump the delays or release dates.

If you do own one what level of trim did you purchase and what color. Would also be nice to include a Photo in and out. I wonder who is going to be the first person on Patrol 4x4 to own up and say they have one.

Envy of the forum! 5.8 Patrol Club..... I want in already

"How strange I've just noticed a little man ghost or gremlin in the window screen on the secound photo....how did that happen and camera angle was point down. The person who took the photo was wearing black t-shirt and jacket" hahahaha thats so funny"

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
Dont want to Hi Jack the forum, but anyone know anyone getting or has the new Renault V6 Diesel 550 going into the Navara and Pathfinder?

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont want to Hi Jack the forum, but anyone know anyone getting or has the new Renault V6 Diesel 550 going into the Navara and Pathfinder?
I think they talked about that during the concept of the dunehawk in 2003 ?

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nbutler, we have the same surname, your not NSW are you ?

·
Banned
nissan
4 Posts
2011 Nissan patrol the biggest suv you can come across powered by the 5.6 liters v8 engine.The technology which is used here is just amazing that generates the 400hp and 550nm of torgue which is rarely find..when we come to features the hydraulic brakes which will help to reduce the accident..

·
Registered
109 Posts
hydraulic brakes preventing accidents.....errrr yep....................... I wouldn't have thought many people on the forum would have driven cars that didn't have hydraulic brakes.....

saying that, (quite) a while ago a friend did have a car that was so badly rusted you could put your feet through the hole in the floorpan, Flintstones style...

·
BORDERTREK 4X4 & FABRICATION
8,549 Posts
There's 3 Navara's arriving here in town very soon if not here already, pre sold to customers.

·
Registered
nissan
14 Posts
I have been for a run in one and it flies, i drive a 3litre d-max as a work car and the v6 navara is in a league all on its own. The one i drove was auto and it amazed the poop outa me. :cool:

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,248 Posts
What ute, who said anything about them continuing a ute line? I think the Navara will be the only ute from Nissan in future

·
Registered
210 Posts
IN the USA, they call them an infinity QX56 and only cost $60,000. Rumors are Aussie will have the Patrol above for around $90,000.

·
"Toxic Personality"
nissan
8,986 Posts
IN the USA, they call them an infinity QX56 and only cost $60,000. Rumors are Aussie will have the Patrol above for around $90,000.
which is ironic since our dollar is killing just about every currency on the planet.

if we went to our local Nissan dealer, were charged in usd for the patrol, paid shipping individually, paid for transfer to right hand drive, paid tax and import duty's, we would still come out ahead on that money.

if that new patrol costs a cent over 70k aud, we live in the most spastic country in the world.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
which is ironic since our dollar is killing just about every currency on the planet.

if we went to our local Nissan dealer, were charged in usd for the patrol, paid shipping individually, paid for transfer to right hand drive, paid tax and import duty's, we would still come out ahead on that money.

if that new patrol costs a cent over 70k aud, we live in the most spastic country in the world.
You're dreamin....
Nissan will sell 100 a month here Aus wide once the initial market excitement dies down.
Nissan in the US will sell that many through just one of their larger dealers within a month.
The sheer numbers/volume of units is what keeps prices down in the US, the $$ has little to do with it.
Combined with our import duties and taxes, and the luxury car tax on anything here over $57,000.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts