Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone had a good LPG tune in Adelaide, (or Riverland for that matter)? I dont really want to waste money on a crap tune up :) Its for LPG/Petrol ,in a TB42E if that makes any difference?

Thanks fellas.
Mark

·
Registered
nissan
1,671 Posts
I had many problems with LPG until I found Ashley Hobson from Classic Performance, Hackham. He is a GURU with LPG, and although his specialty is classic cars he can and does work on any vehicle. He's tuned my Nissan R32, Subaru Outback and Holden Rodeo and the results have been brilliant.

·
Registered
nissan gq patrol
55 Posts
Eastside performance Centre if you feel like travelling south of the city and there is a good place at Port Adelaide that are switched on but cant remember their name sorry

·
Registered
nissan
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The Port area would be good. Anywhere northish, is good too. I'm going in to the airport from the Riverland, so if I could get an idea of a GOOD tuner,that'd be great!

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
20,346 Posts
I got mine done a couple of years ago at TurboTune... Tuned it on the dyno after fixing a couple of other things.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Eastside performance Centre if you feel like travelling south of the city and there is a good place at Port Adelaide that are switched on but cant remember their name sorry

Although there are other competent gas tuners in Adelaide i also have been using Eastside Automotive (55 Oaklands Rd Somerton Pk 82942933) to tune my TB42E since i bought it in 2007

Reactions: no eye deer

·
Registered
nissan
194 Posts
i can tune it if you wish, i do work on the weekends, am a qualified mechanic, have gas certificates and have an afr meter to tune with, so there is no guess work. have tuned heaps of tb42's with no dramas

·
Currently in PAD rehab
18,404 Posts
Give osh or vanderbro a msg - they have td42 but know a good mech up there..

Reactions: no eye deer
1 - 9 of 9 Posts