Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
GU IV 4.2
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here sold the window space on ur car for advertising? Was thinking about doing it but not sure how to go about it

·
Registered
963 Posts
id quite happily plaster stickers where ever i could to advertise for a reputable business/s.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,231 Posts
I would for sure, put I would have to receive some product to approve first.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
I would stick an arb sticker over my rear windows if they'd give me a winch and bar...

·
Registered
nissan
294 Posts
that is what amuses me .... people will pay big money to buy "brand name" gear and wear it, wether it be fishing or 4WD or surfin ... the companies are laughin .... if they wont me to advertise, they should come up with "freebies first"

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
No Root, No Ride.
People plastering their vehicles with stickers because they think it looks cool make it almost impossible to get sponsorship.
Superior Engineering, Snake Racing, FOX, King and others all make awesome products but why would they give their excellent products away when they make good money out of selling stickers?
Good on the businesses for managing to get into that position.
ok, semi-off topic rant over.

Back to VanderBros question, You used to see odd cheap little cars completely covered with stickers, Usually Smart 4-2 or something else weird looking. They were a cheap lease and part of the terms and conditions were that they had to be parked on the street. They targeted busy streets so I suspect that exactly which street and how long was part of the lease agreement.
You don't see them around much any more. I suspect it was not economical.

·
KICKEN BACK IN THE BUSH
nissan gq
4,690 Posts
A bloke down in brissie i know has like a transit van
He used to have a company name plastered down both sides front to rear and rear as well
For this he received all rego paid and free services for every year it was on there

But he also drove thru the centre of brissie,northside,southside 3-4 days a week

I highly doubt youll get large $$$ for a wagon type especially a window area,and there will be some "exposure"time or Ks require from the advertiser

Wont be a millionaire in a hurry

1 - 10 of 10 Posts