Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
gave up an buying a gu now so for sale is my mk sd33t rolling chassie, which inc, sd33t motor with only 150xxxks on it, gearbox, chassie, both compleate diffs, transfer,fuel tank, radiator, drive shafts, tow bar, basicly the compleate car minus the body cos it was destroyed,

if anyone interested txt or ring me on 0401799456, currently not running cos no radiator not conected an some fuel lines disconected, but have video of it running and reving.

$1500 very firm

·
Registered
nissan
136 Posts
If you were in adelaide id be keen as mustard....... dam :(

·
Mr G60
890 Posts
excellent opportunity for somebody with an old G60. This stuff goes into the old G60 very well and makes the older Patrol a lot better!

·
Registered
nissan
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
an from what i can tell about debre ect, no, engine runs just as good as it did when i had it, or u just cant kill the sd33t.

still for sale

·
Registered
nissan
136 Posts
would you be interested in seperating the motor and possibly shipping it to adelaide??? im after some turbo gear and possibly whole motor

·
Registered
nissan
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
would you be interested in seperating the motor and possibly shipping it to adelaide??? im after some turbo gear and possibly whole motor
i really need to keep this all together so i wont be seperating, the efs springs were only 2 months old an cost me 1400 anyway...
need it gone 1200 or nearest reasonable offer

·
Registered
nissan
136 Posts
Any idea what it would cost to freight it to Adelade?

·
Registered
nissan
136 Posts
where abouts in nsw u live too? just the town and or postcode will do?
Cheers

·
Registered
nissan
136 Posts
you live yonks away lol! I was hoping u might be on the other side (closer) of nsw. I have to work out transport costs, otherwise ill have to drive to yours with a car trailer which will probably take 3ish days straight. Do you have any idea what it would weigh? Cheers for the pics.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts