Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Took mine for a swim recently and have some dicky electrical parts, ie hazard/flasher unit, electric window control box, hazard button.

Wondering if anyone knows if there are any wreckers that may have 24v safari, as nissan doesnt have the parts i need in stock (aust wide).

Thanks
Jeff

·
Mr G60
890 Posts
Have you tried taking all the electrical parts out of the truck and letting them completely dry? After that spray with some good quality electrical cleaner and they may just work again. If the relays are toast then more than likely you just need new relays. I had RooDogs (ebay guy) order me a bunch of 24v relays for my 24v MQ Patrol. Roodogs is in Australia and I think he got the parts direct from Japan. You mght even find universal 24v relays that will work from say machinery.

·
Mr G60
890 Posts
oh and if all else fails try TradeMe in New Zealand. Many Safaris are being wrecke don there from tiem to time.

Just google TradeMe......

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Ring this number 00116433137216, his Name is Jamie. Only wreckers Nissan safaris and terranos (pathfinders). He'll have your parts and will be able to let you know about shipping. Tell him Al put you on to him. His shop is in Rangioria just outside of Christchurch NZ. You'll not get these parts in Australia and the nearest will be NZ. Safaris are a dime a dozen over here.
Al

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers all, thanks for that.

yeah i took the parts out of the car, but they circuit board has rusted beyond repair (i work away and it was a month before i pulled it out :withstup:)

I will try NZ.

Jeff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts