Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
lol everyone should be allowed to have handguns while morons are allowed to own dangerous circus animals.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol everyone should be allowed to have handguns while morons are allowed to own dangerous circus animals.
One of these for Sydneys west.. anything west of Menai - out to the Blue Mountains and all ports inbetween..

·
Weekend Warrior
Nissan patrol
10,348 Posts
That picture just looks like a rangas pork sword and his mum.

But I tend to agree, driving through Sydneys west on a few occasions being eyeballed, makes you wanna drop something on there heads!

·
Registered
nissan patrol
1,364 Posts
if you watch the video which is actually really only an audio, the guy says. '
we havent had a chance to interview the owner, or the dog' lol

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just on april fools

I dont believe some people

We put a sign on the printer "THIS PRINTER IS NOW VOICE ACTIVATED"

Dumb bitch standing there yelling at it 20-30 times PRINT.. PRINT... PRINT YOU PIECE OF SHIT

So I sent a print job saying PIECE OF SHIT
She screamed at it NO NO NO THATS NOT WHAT I WANT... She didnt realise 8 people unconscious on the floor laughing at her..

This is the chick that didnt know that the were people called hawaiians... She thought they were only pizzas. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
Just on april fools

Dumb bitch standing there yelling at it 20-30 times PRINT.. PRINT... PRINT YOU PIECE OF SHIT

She screamed at it NO NO NO THATS NOT WHAT I WANT... She didnt realise 8 people unconscious on the floor laughing at her..

This is the chick that didnt know that the were people called hawaiians... She thought they were only pizzas. :shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
BWAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA:idiot:

Dunno if i should believ this though, the joke might be on me...:confused:

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mic said:
BWAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA:idiot:

Dunno if i should believ this though, the joke might be on me...:confused:
Honest as I can be... All our IQ's drop when she enters the building.

I nearly sprayed coffee on the screen last week shen scott told me about the hawaiians... hes been tryin to plow it... but has stopped now in fear of becoming dumber.

Whats worse is we just got the NEW NATIONAL Lab Manager with it too :headwall: :headwall: :headwall: :headwall: :headwall: :headwall:

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
And your people work with computers! Duh Hello, LOL

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
WRT the pitbull thing...

hate people calling the little stocky staffy cross things pitbulls. People often accuse me of having a pitbull! I'm farkin sick of it!!! SHE'S A BRITISH STAFF CROSS LABRADOR FROM THE RSPCA FFS...

That said, i nearly got in a stoush over my dog yesterday... she was playing (roughly I'll admit) growling and snarling at this other german shepherd pup and grabbing it's collar. The GS's owner kicked her and threatened to shoot her. I was pissed off! Told him not to kick my dog and to **** off. He said wait until his dog grosws up and he'll eat my dog. I rolled my eyes and said whatever pal.

Anyway, saw him at the shops an hour or so later, and thought, hey, we live in the same suburb, and we gotta use the same park so i'll have a chat to him. By the end of it we apologised to eacho otheer and shook hands. He wasn't gonmna come back, but he realised later that my dog hadn't actually hurt his, just gave it a fright. I said it's important to keep bringing it down and he said he will. i know i shoulda grabbed her sooner (i was on my way to get her) but at the end of the day, all was well.

My point? Not all dogs are really being agressive even though they may sound like it (and vice versa - i'm not naiive). and there is no reason you shouldn't go resolve an issue with a stranger - they mightn't be strangers forever ;).

Why did i post this here? Dunno. Just wanted to share and the whole pitbull story set me off! LOL.

·
LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
12,022 Posts
Bruce that "voice operated printing" post just about had me spraying coffee (literally! I though it was just a figure of speech).

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
WRT the pitbull thing...

hate people calling the little stocky staffy cross things pitbulls. People often accuse me of having a pitbull! I'm farkin sick of it!!! SHE'S A BRITISH STAFF CROSS LABRADOR FROM THE RSPCA FFS...

That said, i nearly got in a stoush over my dog yesterday... she was playing (roughly I'll admit) growling and snarling at this other german shepherd pup and grabbing it's collar. The GS's owner kicked her and threatened to shoot her. I was pissed off! Told him not to kick my dog and to **** off. He said wait until his dog grosws up and he'll eat my dog. I rolled my eyes and said whatever pal.

Anyway, saw him at the shops an hour or so later, and thought, hey, we live in the same suburb, and we gotta use the same park so i'll have a chat to him. By the end of it we apologised to eacho otheer and shook hands. He wasn't gonmna come back, but he realised later that my dog hadn't actually hurt his, just gave it a fright. I said it's important to keep bringing it down and he said he will. i know i shoulda grabbed her sooner (i was on my way to get her) but at the end of the day, all was well.

My point? Not all dogs are really being agressive even though they may sound like it (and vice versa - i'm not naiive). and there is no reason you shouldn't go resolve an issue with a stranger - they mightn't be strangers forever ;).

Why did i post this here? Dunno. Just wanted to share and the whole pitbull story set me off! LOL.
are you saying you have a dangerous dog?

i have reported you to the feds.

anyone who wishes to have a known dangerous dog or wishes to have a dog which looks like a dangerous dog should either be in jail or forced to have a crazy love-filled attack cat.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this is the sign template.

·
Registered
nissan
2,003 Posts
Truckster, that wins hands down... the image of the Bimbo staring down the Printer when it finally kicking into life only to spit out "you piece of ****" sooooo appeals to my sense of humour.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Bit of trivia.

1925 (?) ish. Pit bulls registered with AKA and AKC as American PitBull Terrier & American Staffordshire Terrier.

Prior to this they were known as 'The Nanny Dog'; As Ma & Pa took the horse and buggy to get the shopping (sometime a day or two's ride); they'd leave the dog to protect their kids from vermin, hobo's etc.

as a pit dog; any pit dog that showed a propensity to bite a handler was not bred from. Grandchampion dogs were used for breeding. Hence the deliberate breeding out of 'man-biters'.

the govt; villifying a perfectly good breed of dog. The real breeds to worry about are breeds that have been and trained to attack people; usually they are in pairs behind iron gates/stone walls of a mansion.

That lady in queensland lost her courtcase that cost millions, to protect her crossbred Bull and Terrier type dog.??

·
Registered
nissan
197 Posts
Just on april fools

she d have attributes im sure

·
Gunner
nissan patrol
4,162 Posts
Is she a life support system for a good set of tits? LOL

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
are you saying you have a dangerous dog?

i have reported you to the feds.

anyone who wishes to have a known dangerous dog or wishes to have a dog which looks like a dangerous dog should either be in jail or forced to have a crazy love-filled attack cat.
Hahah.:D Nope. My dogs are far from dangerous. Well, as any dog can be... And she looks NOTHING like a PB. It's jut that there are too many STUPID HUMANS around. Any stocky dog with a wide mouth and floppy ears is a pitbull (if you are an idiot). She looks like a labrador puppy (funny that:idiot:). In fact, most people assume that this is what she is, even though she's 2. it's because she's tiny :). But SOME ignorant, uneducated, knowitalls think she's a pitty.

That said, pittys are very good dogs. It's the idiots who buy them for the wrong reason that should be put down :( :angryfir::angryfir::angryfir::angryfir::angryfir:!

Anyway, i had a cat once. But that takeaway got closed down years ago ;).

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
The real breeds to worry about are breeds that have been and trained to attack people
E.g. - Great Danes were bred to kill people. But nobody is afraid of them because they aren't used for that anymore. GDs are fantastic dogs.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jackd said:
Is she a life support system for a good set of tits? LOL
Sadly no. her face is a panelbeaters nightmare, her thighs make the moons surface look like a babys arse.:(

1 - 20 of 33 Posts