Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

Hoping someone can help me out with where to source indicators for an old ARB GQ bullbar online

These are not the common size that you see now on ebay and such they are the Hella made in Australia ones from the original ARB GQ bars.

Approx size in mm is 200mm x 57mm or 180mm screw hole to screw hole.

Cheers!!

Reactions: ithy

·
Registered
nissan
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like I posted this in the wrong section last night when I was half asleep.

Today I was speaking to some people who told me that the indicators have been out of production since the early 90's and Nissan no longer carry these indicators in Aus or Japan.

Apparently the bars were made by ARB for Nissan and sold through dealers.

·
Registered
nissan gu
166 Posts
Last time I was in at ARB Pakenham I recall they had some indicators for those ARB/Nissan bars on the shelf, they were LED type, I near purchased a couple for my bar. Have you tried ARB?

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Approx size in mm is 200mm x 57mm or 180mm screw hole to screw hole.

Cheers!![/QUOTE]

What size is the hole in the bar? Is it 200mm? Does the bar have mounting bars behind the hole that are 180mm apart? If so, you are right, there isn't anything on ebay that'd fit straight up.

I think you might have to make up a couple of plates to take the newer sizes, sorry. But not a huge job. I've got to do the same for my leafie at some stage :confused:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts