Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, i want to know if all the bushes are the same.
Was thinking of making my own, but is it better to buy already made up?

·
Registered
275 Posts
I had mine done a few months ago on the GQ, there were apparently 6 of one size and 4 of another. The GQ now has no rattles or squeeks and is almost like new, just with 280k on the clock.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
hope my mechanic knows . . . . he is fitting new body rubbers tomorrow hopefully.
Hi Jacket, just wondering what that will cost if I can ask? I need to do all 10 in my GQ, but an a bit time poor, and might get done if I pay someone...the body mounts are about $500, so I assume with labour it somewhere around $800 (assuming a couple hours of labour for someone who knows what they are doing)?

·
Registered
377 Posts
2-2-6 i style at the very front, slightly different for the second set, then the rear 6 are all the same.

it took me about 2 hours to change all mine over with a mate helping

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Outlander said:
I need to do all 10 in my GQ, but an a bit time poor, and might get done if I pay someone...the body mounts are about $500, so I assume with labour it somewhere around $800?
Get a proper quote. You dont wanna find out its many $100's in labour.

In reality on the GQ, with a tin of WD40 few hours before kick off, a rattle gun, sockets and long extension bar (for front 2), its an hour/2 hour job to do on your own. We have done 4 GQ's at mates place. Although never done the 2 above the fuel tank from memory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts