Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

· Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
57,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope you all have a great Australia Day and celebrate it as best you can with family and friends, this is our very own personalised day, not borrowed from some other country.

If your out driving, drive safely and if your out drinking let someone else do the driving, we want you back here in good shape on Tuesday ;).
:punkrock::iconbana::bananaro::bananada::driving:

· I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
22,498 Posts
Youngest daughters birthday tomorrow, will have a barbecue on Sunday though.

Reactions: geeyoutoo and Foo

· Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
57,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Youngest daughters birthday tomorrow, will have a barbecue on Sunday though.
My Daughter is driving up to spend the weekend with us, we don't get to catch up that often, so a special weekend for me also.

· Registered
nissan patrol
7,593 Posts
Bloody working all sat.
Sunday glt a busy one full of church stuff.
But bring on monday, either beach or river, but kayaks will be getting wet with the family.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

· Registered
nissan
293 Posts
Of to Marysville with the missus in the new mx5 for the weekend birthday is 27 so staying at vibe for weekend,it’s great when always get at long weekend on your birthday

· The Googlest, Apparently!
NP300
16,341 Posts
Went out and got a feed of crabs yesterday (bloody rough on the inlet with howling sou'westerly).

Daughter, SIL, granddaughter, son and his partner coming over for lunch of chilli crab.

Son, who is WA/SA manager for a brewery, is bringing the grog.

Later, friends will be over for a late afternoon BBQ.

Gunna be a long day...

· After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
22,157 Posts
Nothing much going on here.. might fix leaking shower tap and take Dozer and Zenna for a swim then beer o'clock.:wink:

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Nothin is goin to happen here, because I'm painting

the toilet bowl. :(

Foo

· The Member Formerly Known as Lusty Dusty
nissan
6,176 Posts
Coffee and a smoke on the verandah as usual, watching every idiot in town drive past in his beatup falcon flying last years paper flags...
RBT will be setup in the usual place pinging tourists for dirty hubcaps while the plonked locals use the back streets.
Been that way for the last 18 years, will be for the next 18.

Just the way I like it....lol.

· Premium Member
Nuffin now
30,115 Posts
Chilli crabs went down a treat (forgot to take a pic before we munched them down, bad form I know).

Time for a granddad nap, then into the BBQ.

Gotta pace ya-self in your old dotage ...
Interesting that you don't take the guts out, before cooking them, DB? :confused:

Foo

· The Googlest, Apparently!
NP300
16,341 Posts
They are only blanched in boiling estuary water, makes the 'guts' easier to clean out, and also separates meat from inner membrane shell.

Full cook is done after cleaning and breaking up.

Found it works much better when doing Singapore chilli or Louisiana garlic crabs (which is the only way to eat whole crabs IMO ;) )

· Registered
Nissan MK,GQ & now GU.
3,394 Posts
They are only blanched in boiling estuary water, makes the 'guts' easier to clean out, and also separates meat from inner membrane shell.

Full cook is done after cleaning and breaking up.

Found it works much better when doing Singapore chilli or Louisiana garlic crabs (which is the only way to eat whole crabs IMO ;) )
Singapore chilli crab is the best IMHO.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts