Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
386 Posts
Well, here's an update...
I thought I'd try a different music source thinking, well you never know! It works a treat! Won't work using my Samsung phone as a music source but it works great using my IPOD! How about that!! Go figure!
I guess my soldering job wasn't that bad afterall!
Thanks gf0012-aus... I'm not a sparkies a-hole. lol.

·
Registered
nissan patrol GQ
8,028 Posts
Well, here's an update...
I thought I'd try a different music source thinking, well you never know! It works a treat! Won't work using my Samsung phone as a music source but it works great using my IPOD! How about that!! Go figure!
I guess my soldering job wasn't that bad afterall!
Thanks gf0012-aus... I'm not a sparkies a-hole. lol.
one of the audio wonks may do a better job of explaining - but I'm guessing that the gain and outgoing signal from your samsung is different from your ipod....

·
Registered
nissan
386 Posts
I wonder if its a digital, analog thing. My ipod being digital, my phone being analog sound or vise versa.

·
Premium Member
nissan gu td42
178 Posts
Good morning all

I know this is an old thread but it might be useful.
I did the modification to the old GU Stereo but wasn't happy with the audio quality from the IPhone so I found this device.
It receives Bluetooth and creates a line out to the stereo (Wow amazing) as bonus since its portable I have wireless heaphones in the home as well, now is I can live stream all the internet radio I want.
The device pictured I purchased form Addicted to Audio $109.00 but I have seen similar versions on eBay haven't tested yet.

Input device Peripheral Computer Netbook Office equipment
Peripheral Computer keyboard Input device Product Computer

21 - 25 of 25 Posts