Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
300cc GasGas engined 2 stroke dirt bike for 12K.

Attachments

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,050 Posts
I remember Yamaha doing an AWD bike a few years back, I think that used an electric motor for the front though.
AWD on a bike is an interesting concept.

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I remember Yamaha doing an AWD bike a few years back, I think that used an electric motor for the front though.
AWD on a bike is an interesting concept.
Ohlins Hydraulic drive 80% front James, was 25k WR450 with Ohlins front and rear suspension and only 25 units available to the Aussie market. The stock WR450 that year was only 14K.

Check out the Christini website.

Christini Technologies, Inc. - World Premiere AWD Motorcycles

CHRISTINI AWD Military - Christini Technologies, Inc.

·
Master Coalroller
nissan
3,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fully kitted army style! Italian Paioli forks too. Would be a perfect setup mounted up on the rear of the big grey. haha!

Attachments

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,293 Posts
I know a bloke that built a 2 wheel drive cr 500 , I believe Honda bought it off him. He then built a second one, this fella is mad and many people would have seen his monster trucks and wheelie jeep and v8 tank. He does all the crusty shows .

Sent using carrier pigeon from Bill Lawrie

·
Rust is just natural weight reduction.
1986 SD33T SWB
11,050 Posts
Ohlins Hydraulic drive 80% front James, was 25k WR450 with Ohlins front and rear suspension and only 25 units available to the Aussie market. The stock WR450 that year was only 14K.

Check out the Christini website.

Christini Technologies, Inc. - World Premiere AWD Motorcycles

CHRISTINI AWD Military - Christini Technologies, Inc.
Ah, my bad!
Bloody hell it was a bit pricey! 12k for the jigger that you posted is much better.
Having said that dirt bikes are overpriced as fark when compared to road bikes, more fun, but less value.

·
nissan
7,293 Posts
Xuereby, I remember as a young bloke seeing that cr500 and was intrigued by what it was and what Sam could do.

He will die the winner of the most toys lol

That's the one . Just wait till you go for a ride in his toys . :)

·
Registered
Nissan
6,063 Posts
I know a bloke that built a 2 wheel drive cr 500 , I believe Honda bought it off him. He then built a second one, this fella is mad and many people would have seen his monster trucks and wheelie jeep and v8 tank. He does all the crusty shows .

That was years ago wasn't it?

It ended up in some trail bike magazines.

That's certainly one way to tame a CR500!

Cheers

Justin

·
nissan
7,293 Posts
yeah mate, many years ago now, very talented bloke, Just got time ,bit of cash and knowledge. He loves building big kids toys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts