Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taking a trailer and bed to syd (toongabbie) for FIL on thursday, returning with a trailer for me.

Anyone need anything taken/picked up?

·
Banned
616 Posts
Packet of smokes and a chicko roll to Melton thanks moorey. lol.

Seriously though. I noticed you trying to T up someone to collect your trailer a few weeks back. I'm going to Cowra at Chrissy and possibly Sydney but unsure on that leg. I would have replied to your first post a couple of weeks ago but the Sydney leg is uncertain and Cowra is 5 hours from Sydney so I had to hang off. Drive safe.
:)

·
Registered
nissan
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers. needed the trailer asap to deck out for chrissy trip. Let me knew where you want the smokes and chico roll delivered;)

·
Banned
616 Posts
Treat it like a break. Don't just drive up the Hume. Go over the mountains, grab some lunch in Cooma,Visit the ACT war memorial ect ect. Have a good trip

·
Registered
nissan
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Treat it like a break. Don't just drive up the Hume. Go over the mountains, grab some lunch in Cooma,Visit the ACT war memorial ect ect. Have a good trip
I wish.......very small window between wifes shift work. I'm currenty a stay at home dad and need to be home to look after me 2 and 5yo's ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts