1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
by 2050

cant wait for some ****with like Scruby to find this a genius idea

Ban petrol and diesel cars: EU

Petrol and diesel cars should be banned from cities by 2050, according to the European Commission.

The European Union’s executive body has made the proposal as part of a new transport plan released this week.

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
hahah! I was only having a conversation on this kind of topic with the wife the other day! I think, IF we built some SERIOUS ring roads, and had PROPER public transport systems in place, there is no reason we couldn't close off the CBDs to private vehicles...

Bu ti know this is dreaming, but 40 years is a long time... look how far cars have come in that same period...

·
Registered
nissan
4,454 Posts
Why not?

Honda have the hydrogen car with a 250 mile distance between refueling and they are not slow, just takes a bit more effort to make a larger more powerful cell.

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,212 Posts
Why would you ban it? Just wait for it to be unecomonical to use petrol and diesel.

·
Part of the furniture around here
nissan
19,131 Posts
Fcuking Age, it's the only website that will not work with IE9. I reckon it's the Leftist bastards that run the place making a point about non-open software.

But the way Europe's going, it won't need cars or any other mechanised transport; camel, donkey or Shank's Pony will be enough.

Cheers

Ray

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Ha ha, I reckon Bob Brown will be right onta this, just up his ally!!:idiot: (pun)
I reckon he should be made to swim across Bass Straight and walk from Melbourne to Canberra when Parliament sits so he can save up some carbon credits. Then he can be truly morally virtuous and not a hypocrite.

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How many batteries do they need for the 9ton truck to deliver **** to the CBD? and to make it back out without recharging?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts