Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a meet in the next few weeks? I think are numbers are getting big enough to pull together a meet. Stuart (91Safari) in Aldergrove is one of the newest owners and is also interested. It is dark early now so maybe it would be best on a weekend unless someone has a lighted big garage which could host.

·
Safari Hoarder
nissan
4,791 Posts
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
:headwall::headwall::headwall::headwall::headwall::headwall::headwall:
I have the garage, beer and Safaris.

BTW, there are 2 interesting Safari up in Japan Land..... :coffeeti:

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
943 Posts
and I have a garage and a beer, and salted fish to the beer, come:D

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
943 Posts
to start the with beer, then vodka and pickled cucumbers and tomatoes, then again beer and pickle:D

Attachments

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
943 Posts
a cucumber in brine
any fish, and red and white

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pickled tomatoes?
Pickles tomatoes equals no hang-over. I discovered this one evening with my neighbor Nikolas who invited me to have "a bit" of vodka with him. He is originally from Siberia and was a member of the USSR's and then Russia's national military sky-dive team. Little did I know that once he cracked open the 1.75L bottle that we had to drink it all (apparently it is bad luck not to). It didn't matter that there were just two of us. The first shots remember family and friends and then it goes on and on until the bottle is finished. After every shot, you chase it with a pickled tomato. Needless to say, I could barely stumble after we finished it. The wife thought I was going to be real sick. I slept like a baby all night and the next morning I woke up with no hang over at all. Love them pickled tomatoes. Don't know how it works, but it works. :) The next time it was with about a dozen other Russian skydiver instructors and their wives at the Skydive centre's Russian Night Party. By then I had it all figured out. :roll: Man can they drink!

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol Y-61
943 Posts
John you've nearly Russian:cheers:

·
Registered
nissan
711 Posts
Is this a drinking contest? :cheers: Glad you boys can drink but can you also make a meet happen?:naughty:

I'd be in for sure and I think I could bring along Jfarsang who's a good buddy with a Patrol. Once we have an idea of how many would be interested we could organize time and location... I wouldn't be surprised to see some Delica jumping in as well, they're pretty keen to cool trucks. Might be worth to send PM to local owners just in case they're not forum addicts?

Canuck
Abitibi
Jfarsang
?
?
?
?

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Probably best to pick a date, time and place and then send out the PMs. Suggestions?

·
Registered
nissan
622 Posts
I'm in !

Even better would be a snow run up in Chilliwack !

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
David is suggesting after Christmas. How would Jan 8 work for everyone?

Jesse, my studded Nokian's are now on my wife's Safari as she has the commute to Walnut Grove and back. The tires I have right now are IMO useless for snow. I wouldn't be able to do a snow run unless I get another set of snow tires before then. I have a couple spots I like in the snow out the Chilliwack Valley where we can play getting there and kids can then go sliding. However, depending on the snow type, without the Nokians, it is very hard to get to some spots. The other year I went in with a friend who had 35" BFG MTs and was locked front and back. I just had my 31" studded Nokians and stock rear LSD. Without his lockers, he would not have made it.

·
Registered
Nissan safari lwb
62 Posts
Hello all,
I owe some people a few brews for their help with my transmission earlier this months so I look forward to meet up with you. Anytime in January works for me.

Luis.

·
Registered
nissan
711 Posts
If you guys are too impatient to wait 'till January we can also join the Delica crowd who will be gathering at the Ikea parking lot this Friday evening Nov. 26... I know I'll be there, got good friends showing up and a bunch of new mods to chat about.

Opened to all who enjoy driving on the right side!

Cheers
Mr. D

·
naturally asthmatic
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
If you guys are too impatient to wait 'till January we can also join the Delica crowd who will be gathering at the Ikea parking lot this Friday evening Nov. 26... I know I'll be there, got good friends showing up and a bunch of new mods to chat about.

Opened to all who enjoy driving on the right side!

Cheers
Mr. D
I would go but my mom is in the hospital in Penticton. Make sure you take some pics and post them.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts