Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Patrol 2.8 TD
nissan patrol
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took the wife for a cruise down to nth nsw (gods country). We cruised along fingal head, kingscliff and cabarita beach. So many 4wd tracks lead to the beach however there are signs plastered everywhere about a permit required.

I dont mind paying for a permit if it gives me access to the beach, but cant seem to find any info on how.

Does any body here 4wd nth nsw beaches if so where and how much are permits, also how are they obtained, do I need to be a resident?

Cheers

·
Registered
223 Posts
yeah not to sure where u get them from but i have been pulled over by the cops on fingal beach. They were ok and just told me it was a no go unless you had the permit as you stated. As far as permits for other beaches, South Balina i am pretty sure you don't need one and that place rocks. 30km of beach driving and hardly anyone goes there, Check it out

·
Registered
120 Posts
You can get Beach Permits from Kempsey Shire Council that cover its area, as well as 2 other Council areas, Taree City Council have them as well.

Kempsey Council permits are for 12 months, Taree City Council sell 7 day permits & 12 month ones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts