·
Registered
nissan
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
I have a bag of bolts from a diesel motor and box I removed recently. I'll measure them in the next day or so and post on here for you.

·
Registered
3,955 Posts
To be honest I couldn't be arsed packing them and taking them to the post office and I have a box of assorted GQ bolts I put in my spares kit, you're just lucky I didnt throw them straight in the box.

It would not cost you much to take the list of sizes into a fastener shop.

·
Registered
nissan
1,086 Posts
where are you located Lucas.? i may have some here if you get stuck.

·
Registered
nissan
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
To be honest I couldn't be arsed packing them and taking them to the post office and I have a box of assorted GQ bolts I put in my spares kit, you're just lucky I didnt throw them straight in the box.

It would not cost you much to take the list of sizes into a fastener shop.

problem is i dont knw which bolt it is :confused: best description i have up top.

where are you located Lucas.? i may have some here if you get stuck.
Im in adelaide Western suburbs if it helps.

·
Registered
nissan
1,086 Posts
do you need the 3 bolts that hold the diesel starter motor in.? they are all on the drivers side.? or the 3 smaller ones that are along the bottom of the bellhousing, 1 is in the middle of the bottom of the bellhousing.?

·
Registered
nissan
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey mate its the three circled im 100% sure! do they go opposite to the other bolts, ie u push them away from the motor towards the back of the car?

sorry for the crap description im in port lincln and cars in adelaide

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
1,086 Posts
i will have a look if i have them here somewhere. pm me your address and i will post em out to you if i can find them. ok had a look, i have the bottom 2 bolts in the circle but the big hole is for the dowl and the very top hole doesnt have any thread in it and doesnt go through the hosing. if that makes sense. mine doesnt look like it has had anything at all in there. is there 2 dowls on the back of the eng on that side.?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts