Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What a mountain of a man and a incredible bloke. :bigthumb:

(Shut up you lot) I think he is a special person, with an incredible sense of humanity and humility. :eviltong:

Foo

Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
Fully agree and I never forgave those arses at channel 10 that put tried to belittle him (including George Negus who should have known better and I wouldn't piss on him he was on fire now).

Premium Member
Triton n Lovin it.
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes!

Foo

Registered
Yep. What an amazing australian !!!

Why do we celebrate celebrity and reality tv drivel when we have blokes like that amongst us?

Registered
Nissan

Why do we celebrate celebrity and reality tv drivel when we have blokes like that amongst us?
Not sure.

Registered
nissan
The guy is a self made legend, we should all aspire to be even a small part of this epic Australian.

If I could only be a toenail of this guy I would be truly grateful.

Registered
We do have lots of heroes, proper ridgey didge heroes though.

We just don't look up to them as we should. They're generally only as far away as your local meals on wheels, hospital auxiliary, SES, CFS, Scouts, BFB, blood donors and a hundred other volunteer organisations that make our communities great. It's a shame we get bombarded with the crap we get shovelled.

It's fabulous to know there's actually tens of thousands of people out there doing great things maybe not quite in the vein of Ben Roberts-Smith but truly great none the less.

Registered
Nissan/GU
What a mountain of a man and a incredible bloke. :bigthumb:

(Shut up you lot) I think he is a special person, with an incredible sense of humanity and humility. :eviltong:

Foo
Couldn't agree more, absolute selfless hero. It really annoys me when people call footy players role models......pfft. They have nothing on real men, and I know many men that are as selfless as Ben Roberts-Smith and are better role models than any sports or movie star.

Registered
nissan
Agreed, also saw the doco on Cameron Baird. Another true hero.

I will never to my dying day ever listen to Newhouse, that fat bitch Chrissy Swan and the skinny tart on Ch10 after that shocking piece.

Jeez Im so peeved that more politicians didnt stand up and demand Channel 10 fire them for that.

Registered
Nissan
Agreed, also saw the doco on Cameron Baird. Another true hero.

I will never to my dying day ever listen to Newhouse, that fat bitch Chrissy Swan and the skinny tart on Ch10 after that shocking piece.

Jeez Im so peeved that more politicians didnt stand up and demand Channel 10 fire them for that.

Agreed. Like any of those moles will ever understand what it took to receive a VC.... Bunch of tards the lot of them

Registered
nissan

Superficiality!

I agree with you all,, this man is a legend, Justin Beiber is a fool.

Registered
nissan
Met and talked to him a couple times at the mess at work. Nice, down to earth bloke, easy to talk to. And what a unit haha.
Best bit was when the cook told the SAS boys they weren't aloud ice cream with there lunch.
A few must of gave him a look, never seen a more scared bloke serve ice cream before in my life haha

Cheers zac

1 - 16 of 16 Posts