Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2007 CRD, coil cab, 270km
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 ute zd30 crd ST patrol. I want the extra space and I am looking to convert the passenger seat to the 3/4 seat. Will any series Bench seat fit, or do I need the correct series. Also can I just convert the passenger side and leave the drive side the same.
Cheers, Jack

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,756 Posts
Keep an eye out on ebay and gumtree because its more common to see peope do the exact opposite..Pretty sure drivers seat is the same.

Reactions: Jack Moran

·
just a good guy.
2009 gu ute
9,424 Posts
Drivers seat is same, as old mate above said lots convert from bench to bucket keep eye on classifieds. Also be aware your compliance plate will say 2 seats if you put bench in it becomes 3 seats and can get done for it. If you find one hang onto your original bucket and consul , and the gear stick surround is also different for a bench they are around $100 new rare to find one secondhand.

Reactions: Jack Moran

·
Registered
300 Posts
I have a ute bench seat, center seat belt and gear stick surround (surround has a couple of screw holes from where guages were screwed to it) you can have the lot for $100 and I'll throw in a drivers side seat free. (near Taree NSW)
bits 001.JPG bits 002.JPG bits 003.JPG bits 004.JPG

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
16,756 Posts
winner there Jack..
Legend 2002gu3. (y)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts