Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey anyone who lives in or around Shepparton, What is the best camping/4wding spot around here? I like Raftery road state forrest (because it's so close) i've heard that there is a good track in mooroopna aswell.

·
Registered
nissan
72 Posts
Mate, if your prapaired to drive about 45 mins out of town then you can hit the strathbogies just out of Benalla, Violet town. some bloody good tracks out there to keep you wheelin all day long.

·
Registered
nissan
308 Posts
I lived in Shepp for bout 6 years, not much around just play ****.. Strathbogies are v,good. The whole GV area is a big flat **** hole so there aint much within an hour drive is any direction..

·
Registered
nissan
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeh...i went camping the past two days had a bit of fun, ulupna island is a good little spot but i'm gonna try gettin away to check out strathbogie...thanks

·
Registered
nissan
399 Posts
I too lived in Shep for a number of years and trying to find somewhere to go off roading locally is pretty much like where i live now - non existent (Warrnambool).
I used to go mountain biking between Shepparton and Maroopna, might be worth a look but it wont be anything too hardcore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts