Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't think this company is scamming but the quality of their customer care & after sales is extremely unprofessional and would never recommend them to forum users or anyone else for that matter.
I purchased a workshop manual from them and they have deducted the money from my credit card within hours of the transaction. 8 weeks later and nothing has arrived. I have sent multiple emails (6 now) asking for feedback on my order, they don't reply in any shape or form.
They charged me $75 for the manual inc postage but conveniently for them they don't keep records.

Nissan Patrol GU Petrol Diesel 1998 2011 Haynes Service Repair Manual - sagin workshop car manuals,repair books,information,australia,integracar

If the company decides to make good on the deal then I will update you.

·
Registered
nissan
1,482 Posts
Or you could download it for free.

Reactions: 05_ENFORCER

·
Registered
nissan
124 Posts
On a slight tangent, I have one and went to look for the oil capacity in my TD42Ti and couldn't find it,
well certainly not in a timely manner.
Would of thought that would be something that would of been in there

·
Registered
nissan
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was able to find a book store in the Uk selling one...I paid the money on-line etc and then received an email saying that it's out of stock for another 6-8 weeks!
I tried down loading some of the on-line manuals but IMHO you can't beat having the book in your hands to flick through out on the drive way.

The latest edition of the Haynes books will be the paperback variant...not the hard back :-( I have the soft copy for my F350 Ford and am afraid to turn the pages in fear of them ripping out!

Anyhow...just be aware that in the event of a problem the sagin company give extremely poor service to a point where they've worn me down to giving in....shame on them.

·
Registered
nissan y61
4,788 Posts
Streaky mate, we all use touch pads now or mobile tough books with Fast and service manuals linked together, LTE roaming and home and car charger with docking station? Were you been living mate and here I am thinking we are behind the times.

·
Registered
nissan
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I found one on Amazon last week.....five days later it's arrived in my office today....and still no word from the scabs at Sagin.

dbsep Don't you think it's a bit extreme buying a $2000 ruggid lap-top device just to view a workshop manual? I wouldn't say I'm behind the times at all...try flicking through pages on a lap top looking for random info...the books don't need battery's either.
On my overland expeditions I've been using basic GPS along side paper road maps......you gadget geeky guys would be screwed if your electronic devices went down :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts