Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
781 - 793 of 793 Posts

·
After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says W
06 Td42ti coil cab chassis
20,151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #782 ·
Has come up very well so far Rod..
I imagine you could probably pick up some work around these parts painting other members scoops (that are lacking the grey matter or motivation to have a go).

• Haha
Reactions: rgren2

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Needs another couple of clear coats, audiologist first, then book the boat in for a motor service, then go fishing, might get time to finish it later this arvo. Busy life this retirement thing.

·
Registered
2003 GU PATROL
21,492 Posts
Starting to sound like esty.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Foo

·
Administrator
Y2KGUII ZD Wgn
53,031 Posts
Needs another couple of clear coats, audiologist first, then book the boat in for a motor service, then go fishing, might get time to finish it later this arvo. Busy life this retirement thing.
Know what you mean, for the life of me I don't know how I had time to WORK!

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Well, it’s on, not without drama, I temporarily put one bolt in (in the most accessible position) to secure it whilst putting all the other bolts with washers and a drop of loctite. Bewdy, last one, pull it out, fumble and drop it into the valley in the V8, no where to be seen. 😡😖😖 Down to supercrap with a removed bolt. Only ones they have are high tensile and in a blister pack and a lot longer. Anyway, two nuts and a washer and it fits, very carefully replace the borrowed bolt and it’s together at last.
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

·
just a good guy.
2016 BT-50
10,276 Posts
Well, it’s on, not without drama, I temporarily put one bolt in (in the most accessible position) to secure it whilst putting all the other bolts with washers and a drop of loctite. Bewdy, last one, pull it out, fumble and drop it into the valley in the V8, no where to be seen. 😡😖😖 Down to supercrap with a removed bolt. Only ones they have are high tensile and in a blister pack and a lot longer. Anyway, two nuts and a washer and it fits, very carefully replace the borrowed bolt and it’s together at last.
View attachment 543325
That's the trouble with fat fingers.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts

·
Premium Member
Nuffin now
28,554 Posts
I’d have to do the whole vehicle. It’s never been garaged. 🙄
Well, what are you doing here then? Get a sanding and painting then. 🤣 🤣 😇

Foo

Reactions: dkril and rgren2

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
19,874 Posts
Well, what are you doing here then? Get a sanding and painting then. 🤣 🤣 😇

Foo
Got better things to do, avo toast, then to get a pork loin roast for tea tonight.
Then I’ve got to plan for the protest march. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Foo
781 - 793 of 793 Posts