Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
2,913 Posts
It would be interesting to see an experiment, buy a stock black top with 400xxx on it and give it 200kw upgrade, then go on tour with full computer monitoring of engine.

We could make wagers on how long it would last, and what would fail first, head, crank, or pistons or all at once...LOL
What dude????
Who said anything about 200kw.
We set them up at 200hp or 150rwkw all the time, treated with respect, and by that I mean drive it like a normal car, not a race car they are fine.

·
Registered
Nissan
417 Posts
OK, I said mistakenly, I know the difference. But would be good experiment right, towing a van through the dunes with 270hp black top, that's all I was saying.

Truely, I want to know the limits of a black and silver top, I have an idea but I'd like to see what makes one explode exactly just not mine...LOL

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
OK, I said mistakenly, I know the difference. But would be good experiment right, towing a van through the dunes with 270hp black top, that's all I was saying.

Truely, I want to know the limits of a black and silver top, I have an idea but I'd like to see what makes one explode exactly just not mine...LOL
Send a couple to gale banks for when he is done 'killing a duramax'.
If you only comprehend 1/10th of his videos you will see how much can be done wrong to achieve a hp number.
Would be awesome to see that sort of 'data' compiled for the td42. Or any motor of interest for that matter.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts