Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm having some trouble deciding on new suspension for my gu wagon. I was going to get the suspension stuff 2 inch flexy lift but I decided to forget about the extra flex and just go a normal 2 inch lift with better quality shocks for a better ride. Fulcrum do a 2 inch kit with king springs, bilstein shocks, raw steering dampner and castor bushes for $1540. Obviously bilstein is a quality brand and I think they do a "comfort" shock? Or do I go the superior 2 inch pro fender adjustable kit which is $1795 without castor bushes. I use the car as a daily with some beach work and eventually some bush off roading, I want it to be nice and comfortable all the time on and off road. It has a steel bar and winch and heavy td42 in the front but no load in the rear. I like the idea and the look of the profenders but I'm not sure if it's worth the extra cost? Has anyone here used either of these kits and if so what would you recommend? Thanks

·
Registered
nissan
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Will the pro fenders allow me to go faster off road and absorb the big bumps and still be comfortable or will the bilsteins still do that?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts