601 - 620 of 656 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #602
Flop...

Sent from Deep inside the Blues Camp using Tapatalk
Well the choice is easy, go back to the league thread mate and be a loser.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #603
The Wallabies are a lot more aggresive than I've seen them for a while, you just never know, keep it up guys.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #604 (Edited)
Michael Hooper must be one of the toughest guys around, the amount of times you see him after a game with swolen, bleeding eye sockets, forehead is amazing, I don't think you could kill him with an axe.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #606
Oh yes, a lot more aggresive, keep it up guys.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #607
I'll come back later after this game and be a double loser.. ok?

Think like a loser and you are a loser :).

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #609

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #612
I don't believe it.

Believe it and I watched every second of what was a great game, the Kiwis played a dirty game on a few ocassions and paid the price.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,710 Posts
Believe it and I watched every second of what was a great game, the Kiwis played a dirty game on a few ocassions and paid the price.
Well I'll be buggered, they one. :eek:

I thought for the little time that I did watch (5mins) they did seem to be backing up a lot better than I'd seen for a very long time but they need to win more than one in a row for me to change my mind about them . Good on them for this hard fought win but I've watched them win one game and then lose the next three, so here's hoping that it is the start of a return to form. ;)

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #614
Well I'll be buggered, they one. :eek:

I thought for the little time that I did watch (5mins) they did seem to be backing up a lot better than I'd seen for a very long time but they need to win more than one in a row for me to change my mind about them . Good on them for this hard fought win but I've watched them win one game and then lose the next three, so here's hoping that it is the start of a return to form. ;)

Foo
As I said earlier they were far more agressive and were always a chance right from the start. It is much easier to win the Bledisloe from one up than it is from one down ;), I'm the eternal optomist.

·
Registered
nissan
4,827 Posts
Yep the wannabies finally played a decent game well done!
All blacks were ordinary, James O'Conner always was a danger man, hopefully a bit of maturity off the field, will keep him in. Have to wonder about the red card when Aussie commentators think it's ordinary, not that it would have changed result.
Not a win at Eden park since 1986 don't think much of chance for 2 wins in a row, but we will see

·
Registered
nissan
2,014 Posts
Haven't been here for a while. What a great game the first one was. I had the dubious honor of taking 10 8 year olds to the game and walking around the ground with a large numbers of juniors from lots of clubs. The kids loved the experience and the crowd treated them well. The kids also had a great time watching the game. The highlight for me was when some of the All Blacks supporters among the kids changed teams and started barracking for the Wallabies. I took plenty of photos to show their parents of the kids waving Wallabies flags....

While it was great to see an Aussie victory, and a solid win at that, I am not getting carried away with one performance. We got beaten by a second string Springbok team a few weeks a go and didn't look that good against the Pumas. Let's see how we go tomorrow at Eden Park. The Wallabies haven't won their since 1986. If we win this weekend, I will start to believe.

As for Barrets send off, get off the crack kiwi, the laws of the game changed in 2015, the ref had no choice,k the TMO agreed and the judiciary gave the knob 3 weeks, he would have had 6 but he plead guilty straight away and had a clean record.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #617
Haven't been here for a while. What a great game the first one was. I had the dubious honor of taking 10 8 year olds to the game and walking around the ground with a large numbers of juniors from lots of clubs. The kids loved the experience and the crowd treated them well. The kids also had a great time watching the game. The highlight for me was when some of the All Blacks supporters among the kids changed teams and started barracking for the Wallabies. I took plenty of photos to show their parents of the kids waving Wallabies flags....

While it was great to see an Aussie victory, and a solid win at that, I am not getting carried away with one performance. We got beaten by a second string Springbok team a few weeks a go and didn't look that good against the Pumas. Let's see how we go tomorrow at Eden Park. The Wallabies haven't won their since 1986. If we win this weekend, I will start to believe.

As for Barrets send off, get off the crack kiwi, the laws of the game changed in 2015, the ref had no choice,k the TMO agreed and the judiciary gave the knob 3 weeks, he would have had 6 but he plead guilty straight away and had a clean record.
I'm not getting exited either, but as I mentioned ealier it is much easier to win the cup from 1 up rather than 1 down 🙂 I could see a new lease of life in their WA performance whereas a few months ago I was thinking Chieka had to go.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,710 Posts
Well one game in a row, again.

Foo

Reactions: Thrasher

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #619
Well one game in a row, again.

Foo
Sad, I was otherwise engaged with the Show and Shine and a bit of alcohol consumption so missed it, sounds like I didn't miss much :(.

·
Go The Knights and Blues
32,905 Posts
Sad, I was otherwise engaged with the Show and Shine and a bit of alcohol consumption so missed it, sounds like I didn't miss much :(.
You also missed the knights 42 to 6 flogging of the north Qld cowgirls also.

601 - 620 of 656 Posts