Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

641 - 656 of 656 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #641
Personally I couldn't care less about that twit. I have always thought he was over rated as a player. I don't agree with his sacking for what he did, and I have no doubt that he will bleed Aus Rugby dry before it is all finalised, but as a player, we are better off without him in the team.
Obviously I'm not as convinced as you are ;), I thought he was a force to be reckoned with that could adapt his style to suit a particular game. David Pocock was the only one who had issues with him as far as I know.

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,690 Posts

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,395 Posts

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #645
Bledisloe Cup time again, who's watching and shouting come on aussie cmon cmon, come on aussie cmon?

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #646
Down, then a big comeback, full time, now a 60m kick for a win, it hit the post and AU got the ball back, still a chance in around 8 minutes of injury time.
What a game, 16 all draw.

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #648

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,690 Posts
Down, then a big comeback, full time, now a 60m kick for a win, it hit the post and AU got the ball back, still a chance in around 8 minutes of injury time.
What a game, 16 all draw.
There maybe hope for a decent side yet but we've seen a one off performance before and then they have fallen into their old ways, so lets hope.

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #650
There maybe hope for a decent side yet but we've seen a one off performance before and then they have fallen into their old ways, so lets hope.

Foo
Did you see the game?

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,690 Posts
Did you see the game?
No but read some on it. That linesman that didn't raise his flag, has left me speechless though. Watched the vid of that bit and couldn't believe that he didn'ty see it.

Foo

·
Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
24,690 Posts
I should also state, I don't really like the game but watch bits and pieces of it and from what I've seen over the last 5-7yrs, they don't play as a team but it's the same with some of the League Teams.

Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #653
I should also state, I don't really like the game but watch bits and pieces of it and from what I've seen over the last 5-7yrs, they don't play as a team but it's the same with some of the League Teams.

Foo
There is a bit of new blood in there and they held the All Blacks to account after they had run away in the beginning. That kick for a win almost 60m out only missed by inches, clipped the post and bounced the wrong way. I'm not a big fan of the game overall either but do like to watch Bledisloe, the mortal combat across the ditch.

·
I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
14,395 Posts
After showing a bit of form, Wallabies back to their usual standard.🙄

Reactions: Foo

·
Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
47,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #656
641 - 656 of 656 Posts