Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

just a good guy.
2009 gu crd ute
No skiing allowed. Yes gov is paying fare for me Ute and van both ways plus being payed my normal weekly earnings. 6 days on k.i and payed $1000 . is cheaper for me to take van over than find accomadation.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
Nice view to have while eating lunch.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Just make sure ya stay safe, or I will track you down and kick ya arse for ya! ;)

Foo

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn

LED ZEPPELIN
1995 GQ TD42 NA
On Wednesday night I had six RFS crews in and out of my SES depot, going hard until 3am Thursday, taking sandbags to affected properties all over the Sunny Coast hinterland. In 5 hours we delivered five tonnes worth of sand (thankfully we'd spent three hours filling those sandbags on Tuesday night with the help of Eudlo RFS members).

I made a point of talking to as many of the crews as possible about the recent fires down south and they were unanimous in their verdict - no amount of hazard reduction burning would have helped. This fact has been repeated by senior emergency services personnel and is supported by relevant research.

So you can get out there and listen to - or be - the people who are directly facing this threat, or you can colour your world with Rupert Murdoch's lies and deflection and feel safe and happy in your little cottonwool castle.

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
On Wednesday night I had six RFS crews in and out of my SES depot, going hard until 3am Thursday, taking sandbags to affected properties all over the Sunny Coast hinterland. In 5 hours we delivered five tonnes worth of sand (thankfully we'd spent three hours filling those sandbags on Tuesday night with the help of Eudlo RFS members).

I made a point of talking to as many of the crews as possible about the recent fires down south and they were unanimous in their verdict - no amount of hazard reduction burning would have helped. This fact has been repeated by senior emergency services personnel and is supported by relevant research.

So you can get out there and listen to - or be - the people who are directly facing this threat, or you can colour your world with Rupert Murdoch's lies and deflection and feel safe and happy in your little cottonwool castle.
I've heard other notable firefighters say basically the opposite, only yesterday on the news being the last occasion, so there is still doubt there, I wonder who is correct?

I drove back up from central coast NSW today through fire ravaged areas, green as, masses of shoots from masses of trees, on the whole trunk in some cases and from stumps in other cases, our CO2 at work.

Premium Member
Patrol Hybrid.
There are ways of asking questions to get the answers you want. 馃槈

Registered
Triton n Lovin it.
61 - 77 of 77 Posts