Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Got a bit stuck on the weekend and a hilux tried to pull me out, snapped the snatch strap and the only thing we had left was a 5t lifting strap:( with bad consequences for the toyota lol i tried to tell him not a good idea but he assured me that the toyota would do the job. It sheered the bolts holding the retreive hook and got stuck on the toy hitch on the way out and removed that aswell with ease. Always use a snatch strap!

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan
246 Posts
hmmm I´d say you were pretty stuck hehe :D My brother friend has an Y60 patrol. And they were 3 huys driving some offroad tracks. When the patrol got stuck in mudd. They hooked it in a suzuki sidekick. But the patrol didn´t moe a single mm then they hooked it into a Dihatsu rocky to but the patrol wasn´t moving a bit. Then they got a bulldozer to tow the patrol. and stil it wouldn´t move. Finaly the dozer pushed the patrol and lifted it little bit to. Talking about beeing stuck :lol:

·
Registered
Nissan
6,063 Posts
30ton excavator rips a troll out of a bog fairly well in my experience.
Yes......yes it would!

Might want to make quadruple sure you have it hooked up to a solid point too!

You could sneeze lean on the controls and have a very streched Patrol!

Cheers

Justin

·
Registered
nissan
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah made it out pretty easy
Mate come down with another snatch strap and gq wagon few pulls it came out. When the front dropped and the 35's disapeared in the mud it got quite exciting the old suction took over and because there's no weight on the back the rear wheels just span away, jumped out of the ute and a rather large tiger snake cruised past in the long grass. Definatly could have used the excavator.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts