Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,220 Posts
WTF is the world coming to????!!!!!! I thought that was just a BS concept, I didn't realize it was in production! Aston Martin WERE my favourite car manufacturer of all time, but they have now lost that place. Sad sad day. :(

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
read the comments...
brilliant one yesterday

"Of course the only reason Astons want to sell this very low emissions car by the thousands is so that they can average its emissions with their gas guzzlers and thereby meet the EU requirement that manufacturers must meet certain mileage and emissions targets averaged over their entire range of models. Sales of the baged Toyota will allow Aston Martin to continue to perform poorly from an environmental standpoint. Any earth lover should shun these cars and the people who drive them."

·
Autos are Superior
11,701 Posts
Is there realy anyone with that much money thats actually retarted enough to buy one?
Makes the smart car looks like good value.
people buy all those lowest version of top make cars to make them feel like they are rich... Same with Volvo, BMW 1 series etc etc..

Its like the bloke that says he drives a Merc to a hot chick then they go outside and its like this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts