Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not for me but for my wife. got a 2010 auto ST with window tint, nissan snorkel and nissan HD towbar for $54000. she picked that off white pearl colour so we don't get it for two weeks.

·
Registered
nissan patrol
91 Posts
nice colour thats what i just got funny how state to state the price goes up and down i got a few mor extras on mine and paid $52000

·
Registered
nissan
3 Posts
which dealership was that?

i am currently dealing with village redcliffe for a '10 ST Auto. i have quite a few more accessories than that, but my current price is $58,500 driveaway.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sunshine coast nissan, tried metro, village and moorooka, none would budge to 51990 drive away on an auto. worth the drive for me to save a few grand. just need to find somewhere to get it serviced that will do it properly (on the northside)

·
Registered
210 Posts
Ausoops
I just purchased a 2010 3lt CRD Auto and thanks to your post, it gave me a good yard stick to negotiate. Its amazing the differences in pricing from dealer to dealer, but the guys at Beaudesert where great.
G

·
Registered
Nissan
185 Posts
Paid $51,800 for a 2010 ST Auto at Highway Nissan, in pearlescent white in June. That included with rear sensors, metal wheel cover. Paid extra for the tint from them (regret that though - after market on the wife's was better).

I understand there is a bloke at Ian Boettcher that would've probably done better but I was short for time as I was leaving town.

·
Registered
nissan
200 Posts
Paid $55,000 for a 2010 ST Auto including Steal BullBar, Snorkel, Tinting, and Reverse sensors (for the wife), Spot Lights, Metallic Paint.

Got that from Peter Kittle Nissan in Alice Springs, not many places to choice from but they have a decent price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts