Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
nissan
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone keen for a run saturday (13th) arvo/night looking for somewhere southside of brisbane, maybe tamborine or somthing. Any ideas??
Who's keen??

Meeting at the servo(think its a bp) at logan village at 4:30-Leaving at 5:00 CH 20

My number is 0437728818

Cheers

Tom.

·
Give it some goat
nissan
2,697 Posts
Wouldnt mind a south side run any idea where? Ripley still going okay? Might do an arvo/night run if you are keen what does your patrol have?

·
Registered
nissan
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wouldnt mind a south side run any idea where? Ripley still going okay? Might do an arvo/night run if you are keen what does your patrol have?
Looking like it wil be the pine forest near logan village, never been to ripley before.
Theres one coming from the coast so it may be a bit far.

I will organise a destination and time in an hour or so..

·
Registered
nissan
1,113 Posts
dam, ive got to work tonight Tom,otherwise id be giving you a call (maybe next time)

·
Administrator
4,576 Posts
Paul I sold long side axle and CV on eBay last week for $25 you fool.

I too am a 3wder cause I need a drive clutch to suit manual locking hub. Anyway I was out hunting last night until 2am so not sure I'm up for a late night

·
The nutty professor
8,299 Posts
Paul I sold long side axle and CV on eBay last week for $25 you fool.

I too am a 3wder cause I need a drive clutch to suit manual locking hub. Anyway I was out hunting last night until 2am so not sure I'm up for a late night

well i do have an add in the wanted section :headwall: , i was going to pm you but i figured if you had anything to sell you would put it in the for sale section ,
any way i just picked up a couple of inner axel seals for 2 bucks ea. , should of got ten for that price ,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts