Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
mornin all!!! i've got a 95 SWB GQ td42!!
best truck in the world!! being from the UK i'm fed up of bloody landrovers!!!!!!!!!!
Made up my own front and rear bumpers nothing special but nice and robust!!!!!!!!!!
Winch, muddies and 3" lift to come on christmas day!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha!!! you can build a land rover from scratch over here with brand new parts for £4000 and it'll cost me £1200GBP for a 3 inch dobinsons lift kit to go on the patrol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the old dears got a 90 with a diahatsu 2.7 diesel lump and preped for river wading!! but unfortunatly it chews through gearboxes like a lion at a cat flap!!!

·
Enemy of Reality
nissan 09 gu patrol
11,848 Posts
I like the front bar. Better than a lot of the custom jobbies out there.

BTW so jealous of the snow. I lived in Bath for 3 years. Moved back home and THEN it started snowing!

·
Registered
nissan patrol gq
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cheers for the thread replies!! clarkson could do with a run over! ha! mic i'll swap with ya!! aus is just such a patrol mecca compared to over here!! limie's are blindly obsessed with their land rover's it enough to make brunel cry!!! i've got tone's of pictures of landys with blown diff's, half shafts going pop, drop boxes deciding to literally 'drop' and enough f%&*ed up electrics to make southern electric wanna keel over!!!! most of my landy mate's have got either landcruiser axles and engines or hilux running gear i was offered over £9000 for my patrol for a landy project by some nutter with to much money!!!
Patrol's rule!! and i'm the only one luck enough to have one in devon!!! anyone other patrol owners in devon UK then message!!!!!
Rear bumpers made!! pics to follow tomorrow when your all sleeping!!!! ha!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts