Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 172 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YouTube - Guile's Theme Goes With Everything (Bully Getting Owned)

You may have seen this on TV.

The thing that I think is terrible is that the bigger kid got suspended. If anything I think he should be suing the school for failing to stop this situation from arrising.

My wife is goody 2 shoes and recons there are other ways of dealing with this situation, I think that the kid got pushed to the point where he felt he had to defend himself.

What do you think?

Cheers Gordo'

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
my parents always told me when i was younger ''if somebody hits you,you hit them back''

the big kid didnt hit back straight away,clearly he didnt want to fight,but the little razor thin c#nt pushed him to far and got what he deserved,actually,i think he got off kinda easy,not suspended and lucky the big boy didnt trample him whilst he was down. i would of dragged the little fuk by his hair into the toilets and gave him a propper flogging,one he would never forget.

good on the big bloke

·
The Prodigal Child Has Returned
nissan
7,289 Posts
My son was getting bullied at school by a kid to years above him Grade 4 my son was in year 2 at the time, I told him to thump the living **** out of him, then I told the principal the same thing, he was going to give the kid some of his own medicien if the bullying did not stop.

Principal was not really happy about it, but i told him stiff biscuits, if he can't do anything about it he my son would.
bullying stopped. and this is at a small catholic school.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
the big kid didnt hit back straight away,clearly he didnt want to fight,but the little razor thin c#nt pushed him to far and got what he deserved,actually,i think he got off kinda easy,not suspended and lucky the big boy didnt trample him whilst he was down. i would of dragged the little fuk by his hair into the toilets and gave him a propper flogging,one he would never forget.
good on the big bloke
100%.

We don't know how much chit the big kid put up with before that incident.
But the problem is now mobile phones and video cameras recording everything making it into court rooms.

The catch cry there is 'reasonable force' and from that video it could be seen as over the top - although he deserved it!

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So what's this then Yom?

A moment of P.C. regarding the Japanese followed by non P.C. a minute later.

Bullying is a serious issue ( not as serious as the earthquake thing I concede ), but I was asking for a serious discusion regarding the bullying incident, not to make it into a name calling thing.

Cheers Gordo'

·
Registered
56 Posts
I thought the big kid done well. he actually showed constraint by not taking it further. He walked away after he made his point. The bullies tend not to do this and are often gutless and only have a go when they have mates to back them up.
Good on him I say.

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
A moment of P.C. regarding the Japanese followed by non P.C. a minute later.

Bullying is a serious issue ( not as serious as the earthquake thing I concede ), but I was asking for a serious discusion regarding the bullying incident, not to make it into a name calling thing.

Cheers Gordo'
We have no idea why the porky one was being bullied (apart from knowing that kids WILL make fun of anything they can get their minds onto). I guess we have all assumed it is likely he's being bullied because of his physical shape.

And the kid is fat because of his parents.

PS: I thought it was great the kid stood up for himself and am impressed he did not take it any further than it had to. The smaller one needed to be put in his place.

·
Registered
nissan
446 Posts
That school is 500mts from my house. My step daughter goes there. There are alot of problems in the school and bullying is just one of them. The little kid ended up with a dislocated knee from that. Both kids have been suspended from school and from what the sd told us the police are also investigating the matter now.
I know from discussions with the principal last year over my son being bullied there to which he refused to go back this yr and packed up and went back to live with his mum that they have what the principal calls serial bullies. They pick on other kids till they snap. These kids tell the teachers and principals to f**k off.
I think it also comes down to the do gooders that decided you can't smack your kids any more and teach it in schools. My own kids told that the school told them i'm not allowed to smack them or they will call the police on me. Imagine their shock when i gave them the phone followed by a red hand print on the backside. And where are the parents. Drunk or high on drugs and have no idea wot thier kids are doing in some cases.

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
How the fug is a comment about a fatty who is suffering what is a fairly normal event at most schools to knob-shiners saying insensitive shiat about thousands of people who've lost their lives?

Kids are bullied every single day and there appears to be bloody nothing schools or parents can do about it.

·
Registered
Nissan Patrol
82 Posts
100%.

But the problem is now mobile phones and video cameras recording everything making it into court rooms.

The catch cry there is 'reasonable force' and from that video it could be seen as over the top - although he deserved it!

I totally agree "reasonable force'. But when provoked i believe they should allow for excess force. The larger bloke did the right thing. Maybe the moral of this story is ban mobiles and cameras from schools. I dunno maybe that might stop them.

·
Registered
Nissan
1,671 Posts
My 11 year old daughter was recently suspended from school because she threw a rock at boy and hit him in the face causing him to get 2 black eyes and 14 stitches. This was a result from the older boy constantly throwing rocks at her legs. I always asked her why she had so many bruises on her legs and she just said it was from sport.(she knew I would cause a scene if I found out the truth). Obviously she had had enough and retaliated. The principle said that they had complaints that the boy was doing it but did nothing about it. But he back peddled when the boys parents said they wanted to press charges and the other parents shut there mouths when the principle told them that there child was the instigator.
Schools don't monitor bullying enough.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
The point is,,,

How the fug is a comment about a fatty who is suffering what is a fairly normal event at most schools to knob-shiners saying insensitive shiat about thousands of people who've lost their lives?

Kids are bullied every single day and there appears to be bloody nothing schools or parents can do about it.

The point is that you refer to the bigger kid as being a fatty and this only re-inforces the opinion that it is acceptable to ridicule someone based on any difference at all as opposed to just, live and let live. This is why I think it is hypocrytical. Just think about how that kid is feeling tonight knowing that it's been on the news and on Facebook and Youtube, can you still stand behind your comments and say that they are not insensitive?

The thing that gives the fuel to the little kid is the other 5 people who also call him "the fatty". Do you want to be one of them or would you rather be like the girl that breaks it up when enough is enough? Again your behaviour is hypocrytical because in the Japanese jokes case your behaviour is very much like the girl that breaks up the fight in the bullying video.

All just my opinion and I'm not looking for an argument and there is certainly no offence meant.

Cheers Gordo'

·
Registered
nissan gq
706 Posts
100%.

Where was the 'reasonable force' all he did was defend himself.I can't see what he did as that bad he could have thumped him a couple of times and done some real damage.
Good on him i say, bet the little a hole was'nt so quick on he's feet for while.

·
bit cold out it seems
nissan
9,258 Posts
The point is that you refer to the bigger kid as being a fatty and this only re-inforces the opinion that it is acceptable to ridicule someone based on any difference at all as opposed to just, live and let live. This is why I think it is hypocrytical. Just think about how that kid is feeling tonight knowing that it's been on the news and on Facebook and Youtube, can you still stand behind your comments and say that they are not insensitive?

The thing that gives the fuel to the little kid is the other 5 people who also call him "the fatty". Do you want to be one of them or would you rather be like the girl that breaks it up when enough is enough? Again your behaviour is hypocrytical because in the Japanese jokes case your behaviour is very much like the girl that breaks up the fight in the bullying video.

All just my opinion and I'm not looking for an argument and there is certainly no offence meant.

Cheers Gordo'
No offense is taken I am simply struggling to comprehend how the two are compared as I am seeing them in two totally different lights. I, like THOUSANDS of others, was bullied at school and I also was driven retaliation to stop it as the teachers/school management was incapable of doing so. I actually sent a kid to hospital with a split in his head. Oddly enough peers stopped annoying me after this???? I wish I'd retaliated sooner, would have made school more enjoyable and I probably wouldn't have cracked in such a way that someone could have died?? Prior to this my coping mechanism had been to ignore - but kids/teens are happy to accept being ignored as a response and therefore a trigger for further application of whatever they're doing. So frankly, as bad as it seems, I reckon the fatty did the right thing by laying the smack down on the other skinny kid.

The fact that he is a fatty likely made no difference. Kids will bully other kids for whatever reason they can get their hands on. However if it was the cause of the bullying then I still reckon the parents can be given blame here too. Only 1% of obese people in the world have a genuine medical cause and being that the kid is at a normal school and capable of using his own legs its more than likely its a parenting failure. ie: bullying due to weight could have been prevented??? IMHO

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
hahah, i took a couple of screan shots just as the small one walks up to the camera with what looks like the face of someone who had just had the fear of god rattled into them hahaaha

i might put it as my desktop background so i smile everytime i get on the computer :)

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok

No offense is taken I am simply struggling to comprehend how the two are compared as I am seeing them in two totally different lights. I, like THOUSANDS of others, was bullied at school and I also was driven retaliation to stop it as the teachers/school management was incapable of doing so. I actually sent a kid to hospital with a split in his head. Oddly enough peers stopped annoying me after this???? I wish I'd retaliated sooner, would have made school more enjoyable and I probably wouldn't have cracked in such a way that someone could have died?? Prior to this my coping mechanism had been to ignore - but kids/teens are happy to accept being ignored as a response and therefore a trigger for further application of whatever they're doing. So frankly, as bad as it seems, I reckon the fatty did the right thing by laying the smack down on the other skinny kid.

The fact that he is a fatty likely made no difference. Kids will bully other kids for whatever reason they can get their hands on. However if it was the cause of the bullying then I still reckon the parents can be given blame here too. Only 1% of obese people in the world have a genuine medical cause and being that the kid is at a normal school and capable of using his own legs its more than likely its a parenting failure. ie: bullying due to weight could have been prevented??? IMHO

I've made my opinion quite clear so we'll just have to agree to disagree, O.K?

Cheers Gordo'

·
Registered
nissan gq
706 Posts
So Yom does that mean the bullys parents are to blame as well because the kid is a smart mouth little *****?
Thats the problem with today, everyone else is to blame for thier own actions.
The kids fat blame the parents
The kids a bully blame the parents
I just shot that guy, blame the man that made the gun.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts