Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I鈥檓 new here so be gentle 馃槄

Long story short got a bub on the way(very soon) and looking at a couple of different patrols(never owned one) for future proofing camping, family trips etc.
just kinda hoping to get a few opinions from the professionals as you hear a lot about the cons of the 3.0L
There鈥檚 2 in particular I am looking at first is a 07 GU84 auto with 125k on it.
The second is a 12 GU8 manual with 195k on it.
Any opinions, general advice welcome
Cheers in advance 馃憤馃徏

I Have Imaginary Friends
Patrol Hybrid.
Have a read of this.

The search function on the top of the page is really useful. 馃憤

Administrator
GUII ZD30DI Wgn
Will move this to the correct Buying a Nissan Patrol section.

The article that is a sticky in that section where you have been pointed basically tells you of the ones you need to be concerned about, where your looking is fine. In general go for the latest model you can afford and if it looks dodgy it probably is, if it looks crisp and clean all over and has good service history it has probably been looked after.

Registered
Discussion Starter #4
Will move this to the correct Buying a Nissan Patrol section.

The article that is a sticky in that section where you have been pointed basically tells you of the ones you need to be concerned about, where your looking is fine. In general go for the latest model you can afford and if it looks dodgy it probably is, if it looks crisp and clean all over and has good service history it has probably been looked after.
Thanks mate, I had a look at the 12 today. Just out curiosity what could one expect to get is wise out of the 3.0l crd? It鈥檚 sitting on 195k which by my understanding is about standard for the age.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts