Patrol 4x4 - Nissan Patrol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Rogue
nissan gu patrol
20,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with the Suspension Stuff since the new ownership?

I'm wanting to buy some 3" Armadas before Chrissy, but Superior can't supply in time. So looking around I saw that SS have them in stock according to their website. But I've been burnt many times before from the previous ownership and I'm very weary of the brand now (including the current ownership brand too).

·
Registered
nissan
13 Posts
I'm with you, ss ripped me off and gave me a terrible product, springs and shocks.
Why would the new owner keep the same name? I'd steer clear, they had there chance, and screwed up big time

·
Registered
Nissan
500 Posts
I used them around a month ago.
They were great over the phone, product turned up the next day. No dramas. Free freight.

I will use them again should the need arise.

·
Registered
nissan
425 Posts
Have you tried John from Zordos suspension? He can get you Superior stuff cheaper than they sell it for. But if they've got low stock might be pointless.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I bought a 2 inch flexy kit for the patrol from them....great to deal with and quick delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
nissan
52 Posts
I dealt with Brad and the guys a few months ago when I was getting my 3" lift sorted. to be honest, they were great. I got my dobinson coils cheaper from them than I could direct. Picked them up in store and chatted for halfa about what I would need and what prices they could do it all for. Ended up buying a HD draglink and swaybar links from them too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts